Did you mean:ย 

๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป ๐ŸŽ„Christmas on the O2 Community ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

pexels-hert-niks-3224164.jpgHey guys,

Last Christmas, I gave you nothing as I wasnโ€™t here. This year, to save me and you from tears, Iโ€™ll give you something special. You may have noticed Christmas is around the corner and we thought we have a whole month of themed fun on here with and by you guys.

The days get colder and darker but that does mean we have more time to spend on here. I canโ€™t wait to see all of you in the Christmas topics. I have made a List below where we will link everything once it has been posted. And it does not stop there - I know ๐Ÿคฏ - after the days of the mistletoe there will be new years and we fun stuff planned for that too. This means we have 31 days of fun this month. Hold on to your stockings this will be a sleigh ride you never seen before.

I don't want a lot for Christmas.There is just one thing I need.  Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I just want to entertain you during the best of all months. If that isnโ€™t the ultimate lead up to Christmas I donโ€™t know what is. Cant wait to hear from you guys. HO HO HO . . .

โ†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
โ†’ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Looking forward to it @LukasB ......the chap who is 'Mad For It'...i.e. Christmas santa christmas_tree

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 77

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Loads there I`m looking forward to @LukasB including the Panto [thanks @Cleoriff], Xmas gifts [thanks @Anonymous ], and the Emoji game [thanks @LukasB which I know will be your revenge on me for the White Room Quizzes joy].

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 3 of 77

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Thanks guys for helping me. 

@Cleoriff I am I ran down this morning to open my advent calender haha

@Mi-Amigo no no I will be nice - unlike you joy

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 4 of 77

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@LukasB I hate Christmas music. Though well done on getting the Wham reference and Mariah Carey in there. Those songs are now in my head blaring away in stereo nauseated_face

Where's Mod14 when you need him rofl

Message 5 of 77

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

you are lucky @sheepdog that I cant have music play on here - it would be those songs for 25 days on repeat joy

signature

Message 6 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pfft
Message 7 of 77

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

In the words of Noddy Holder:

It's Christmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

santasantasanta

๐Ÿ™‚

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 8 of 77

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Bah humbug ghost The Ghost of Christmas Past ghost

Not sure anyone remembers Mod 14, they seem to have given them all names now @sheepdog. Don't worry you have 3000+ posts floating around in a galaxy far, far away......

Message 9 of 77

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

Thanks guys for helping me. 

@Cleoriff I am I ran down this morning to open my advent calender haha

I fully expected that from you @LukasB rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket