Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Presents

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

Choosing the present to match the person: 

A cd for my son and daughter-in-law ... 30 Years of Runrig for Alex ...Michael Ball & Alfie Boe Together at Christmas for Emma.

Perfume for a good friend.

Cherry brandy liqueur chocolates for my mum Olwen, she will enjoy these all by herself.

A chunky knit lambswool jumper for my son Alex.

Specially made rose gold earrings in the form of a rose for my daughter-in-law Emma.

Some fancy handkerchiefs for a good friend.

A warm woollen scarf for a good friend.

A magic top hat for a magician friend.

Some Webbox meaty sticks for my cat Marty.

Then the Christmas wrapping paper - red and gold from Cats Protection League ... the tree pattern is made up of cats.

Really enjoy wrapping the presents, thinking about each person. 
Some presents will be posted due to the pandemic ... others will be given in person, which I like the best ... others may be given next year, I guess.

Each Christmas brings back memories of other Christmas' times past ... this makes me happy, just as much as Christmas this year.

Have a Happy Christmas 2020 Everyone xx

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I love the tophat for a magician friend @Anonymous joy  joy  joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Erm.. I can’t see mine on that list...

RUDE!
Message 3 of 13

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Love the wrapping paper @Anonymous 

My christmas presents will be given mostly as money this year (apart from the grandchildren)

We have helped both our sons with cars or repairs. (so a couple of bottles of wine for them on the day!)

Husband and I have have agreed NOT to buy anything for us. Probably as other presents have cost more than expected.

Daughters in law will get Amazon vouchers as requested.

Granddaughter has an XBox all wrapped up with a couple of games. Grandson had a new phone for Birthday and Christmas. So he has some gym gear ready to be opened.

The rest of the family, at their request, will have donations made to charities of their choice.

That's it for us. christmas_treesanta

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 13

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Lovely thoughts @Anonymous
I spent some time making all my Christmas cards and printing them this year. It was enjoyable. One was a Christmas tree made up of little doggy paws for a neighbour and her super litte dog. Another tree shape with mobile phones and all things techy for teenage sisters. Then I made Christmas present bags with sweeties and chocolates in, for local friends.
Not a big Chrissy person but join in a bit.
Happy Christmas 🎄 everyone ☃️🎅🎅🎅🎅

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
A paw print tree sounds fabulous!
Message 7 of 13

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Got a mixture of things brought (canvas photo prints for family, the annual perfume/aftershave for some, a beginners telescope for the daughter) to things made (charm bracelets and crafty items for other family).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

It gave me great joy looking for and buying all of my Christmas presents online ... mostly Amazon

Do you treat yourself to a little something for under the Christmas tree?

When I was working it was usually some nice jewellery ... this year I have bought myself the Christmas Together cd by Michael Ball and Alfie Boe ... (the same as posted to my daughter-in-law, as part of her Christmas Box)

@Anonymous ... I could buy you a novelty pair of Christmas shorts santa LOL

Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
No thanks @Anonymous I’d rather not! Lol
Message 10 of 13