Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camp Bestival

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Who is at the Camp Bestival this weekend? I am at the Camp Bestval today for the day.
LGreenwood
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 7

Luke30
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@jonsie Yeah I did enjoy it me and my best friend that I call sister that I was a carrier to called Josie enjoyed it as well and it was my first time going and I want to go again next year and maybe camp there.
LGreenwood
Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Luke30 I had never heard of Camp Bestival before, but after a quick look on Google it looks lovely! What sort of things did you get up to there? If you have any photos from the event as well, I'd love to see some grin

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

Luke30
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@EmilieT there is three shtags is were bands or people from Kids programs do there show on and there is a lot of food and drink stores and there is a spingbox is were you sit in fitness bike and you have a lady in front of you telling you what to do and you do it with music you can camp there. You have to book your tickits months before the event and you book to camp there. It has ended now for the year and if will back next year on 30th of July till 2nd August of 2020.
LGreenwood
Message 5 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Oh I see, thanks for the info @Luke30! Looks like a fun event smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 7

Luke30
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@EmilieT it is.
LGreenwood
Message 7 of 7