Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brilliant O2 staff

sarahhhhhh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Like many in difficult circumstances, my first priority is not my phone bill. Due to personal circumstances I had fallen behind with my credit payments. I spoke to a lovely person via 202 who helped me a a lot. Although the money worry hasn't gone away, sometimes just a kind word is all you need to pick you back up. If anyone is struggling silently then just know you're not alone. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Paddiewack
Level 4: Observant
  • 50 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

The last sentence seems to sum things up nicely! Well done. Many people turn into an ostrich. I hope your circumstances improve. 🤞

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@sarahhhhhh wrote:

Like many in difficult circumstances, my first priority is not my phone bill. Due to personal circumstances I had fallen behind with my credit payments. I spoke to a lovely person via 202 who helped me a a lot. Although the money worry hasn't gone away, sometimes just a kind word is all you need to pick you back up. If anyone is struggling silently then just know you're not alone. 

As someone who has been fighting my own demons for a number of months now, I've been lucky to have a number of of such kind people supporting me.

A sympathetic word does wonders for your wellbeing in a world which can sometimes seem so cruel and unforgiving

Well done to that adviser on the end of the phone and hopefully better times ahead for you @sarahhhhhh 

Message 3 of 4

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for sharing, @sarahhhhhh 🤗.

So positive to read, and highlights how important it is for us to speak to others. I'm glad this adviser was able to offer you some support. Hope you enjoy using the community too!

Hope you're good too, @jonsie 😊.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 4 of 4