Did you mean: 

‌🎸‌ BST Hyde Park Festival‌ 🎸‌

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hi everybody,

This year's BST Hyde Park festival comes to an end on Sunday July 10th, with a heavy-weight line-up: Duran Duran is headlining and before them no more no less than Nile Rodgers & Chic, Aurora and Laura Mvula are going to perform, plus many other acts. 

pexels-wendy-wei-1190297.jpg

Before Sunday though, we've got grunge legends Pearl Jam headlining today and tomorrow. I was fortunate enough to attend 3 Pearl Jam gigs in my life and to be honest, I'd still see them performing live as many times as I can. And it's not just them playing on those days, but Cat Power and Pixies complete the list of headliners today and the Welsh band Stereophonics and Johnny Marr are the other headliners on Saturday. I had the chance to see all these acts live and they are all incredible. 

I think that there's a fair chance that those who are going to the festival will be able to see Cat Power and/or Johnny Marr joining Pearl Jam on stage to perform a duet with Eddie Vedder.

Not a bad festival line-up, eh?! Plus, they are going to perform on one of the easiest locations to get to in London. With the promise of nice warm weather ahead, I guess it can't get much better than that!

Do you have tickets for any of those days? Have you ever seen any of those artists or bands live? Please share with us on the comments below.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0