cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you ready for the next generation of gaming consoles?

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

with both the new X Box Series X and the PlayStation 5 releases just around the corner it's an exciting time for console gamers! 

Both consoles are bringing a lot to the table this time around with X Box launching their ambitious 'gaming pass' that gives you access to a large library of titles for a monthly fee. PlayStation are continuing their tradition of bring a lot of awesome console exclusive games to the platform.

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 16.25.59.png

Hardware wise the two systems are close so the main choice for gamers will be the line up of games on each system. I've always said the best console to have is the one all your friends have and I stand by that for the in-coming systems! 

Which console do you have your eye on for the next gen and what lead you to that decision? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I am ready @Martin-O2 960.jpg

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 2