cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you all happy on what are mp did yesterday?

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Are you all happy on what are mp did yesterday if not what is your saying about it all?
LGreenwood
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Nobody is ever going to be happy. 

Personally I found it hilarious at the "outrage" and subsequent comments about democracy yet only the previous day we have the opposition parties wanting to subvert the process to get what they want which apparently isn't a type of coup is it.  Lets not forget that if any of these parties were in power, they also would have the option of suspending parliment at any time.

Of course there's completely forgetting the fact that they've wasted the entire summer by going on holiday instead of sitting in Westminister. They were warned by the EU not to waste the extension so I have no time to listen to these idiots trying to change the law at the last minute that they debated and voted for and now don't like. 

Still, I'm looking forward to the next General Election and seeing how many of these MP's are either going to stand again or be rejected by the electorate. 

Message 2 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anyone else just totally peed off with the whole thing and losing interest on a daily basis? Three years on so at least someone has the balls to try and sort it out. News programmes and endless MP's doing what's best for their own interests are now top of agenda to tune in when they get to 'in other news today'.

Message 3 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Johnson is a coward and knows he'd never get Parliament to agree so plan B is to pretty much shift them out of the way.

Think he's been studying the tactics of the world's dictators.

Message 4 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 123877 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7496 Solutions

I have no time for Boris Johnson or any other MP actually. However there are those who think he has played a blinder and others who think a vote of no confidence may be on the cards and hey ho here comes a general election.

Personally I am sick of the whole shambles....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I have no time for Boris Johnson or any other MP actually. However there are those who think he has played a blinder and others who think a vote of no confidence may be on the cards and hey ho here comes a general election.

Personally I am sick of the whole shambles....

@Cleoriff 

I think you could probably describe the current situation as an omnishambles as noone is happy.

Message 6 of 21

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Parliament has failed to carry out the instruction given to them by the majority of people who voted in the 2016 referendum, so they deserve to be suspended.

At least someone has the balls to take ownership of the problem.

Message 8 of 21

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37107 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1686 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

At least someone has the balls to take ownership of the problem.

... but who hasn't got the naus to know that nobody who voted the way they did in 2016 knew just how different what they voted for might turn out...

For all the EU's faults, we'd be better off in it, looking out, and fixing from within... than starving and cold outside the window looking in at what we once had! 

Message 9 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 123877 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7496 Solutions

From the 1000's of people demonstrating today against the decision to suspend parliament, I would say it's not a popular decision.

I did have a giggle at this though rofl

No photo description available.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 21