cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple getting ready to flood the market at xmas!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

And this is earth-shattering news because.....? Apple floods the market with new products every Christmas. What's new about that? The iPhone 6 launch will be of much more importance than any iPad.

By the way, what does your signature mean? What does 'one pledge' mean? One pledge to what?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

One pledge, its one pledge to my brothers, since you ask... 

many thanks 

Jay 

Message 3 of 9

Bambino
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

All it needs is an apostrophe. The word you're looking for is We're, and if it's to your brothers, I still don't understand it, but never mind.

You also didn't respond to my comment about the link you posted.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

the signiture is a refection of faith and followship to a certain aspect of my life, 

and as you say that "its not earth shattering news" maybe to you its of no interest but to others it maybe and that was my reason for sharing... as others maybe looking to upgrade their exsisting Ipad, yes the IPhone 6 will be a massive thing and much anticipated by many... however some people may also be interested in other news and that is what that is, other news 

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Jay

I've read lots of speculation on the iPad Air for example ,as many people seem to be wanting 2Gb of Ram and any possible new chip along with a thinner , even lighter iPad.

I believe that if one always waited for what's new out around the corner , then one wouldn't actually make a purchase at all.

One reason why I bought my iPad Air. If the iPad Air II brings more to the table then I'll consider it.

When Apple launch a product ~ typically in the fall ~ we all know what the fallout is.
Message 6 of 9

Bambino
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

You misunderstood what I meant. I was referring to what you wrote as the subject of the thread.

Some people may very well be looking to upgrade their existing tablets, but if the article below is to be believed, the tablet market is slowing down.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2452189/tablet-sales-dip-as-market-matures.html

Apple will indeed flood the market, which they do every Christmas, but it will be the iPhone6 that takes centre stage.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think as smart phones are now becoming more and more smart yes teh desire for tablets are dipping as what you can do on a smart phone is just the same as a tablet. esp Apple as on ipad you can use facetime and Imessage as well as the much loved whats app.... so why carry a ipad around with you when you have it all on a phone?? 

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Jay said "so why carry a ipad around with you when you have it all on a phone?? "

Basically because of real estate (Screen size. ) in my opinion.
Message 9 of 9