Did you mean: 

Advanced Notice - White Room Quiz 4th Anniversary next Wed - 02 August 2023

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25163 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

MiAmigo_0-1690472613641.png

There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.

Next Wednesday - 04 August 2023 - is a landmark in the history of White Room Quiz

WHITE ROOM QUIZ is 4 years old

To celebrate the White Room Quiz 4th Anniversary, there will be a special edition of the quiz, with

eight "four"/"fourth" related questions, with one question on each of eight categories, but I won`t spoil the surprise by announcing which categories [you`ll have to wait until Wed morning]

I hope our regular quizzers

@Cleoriff @pgn @jonsie @gmarkj @MI5 @TallTrees @J9el @Spenny @Patricia1066 @BobM 

O2 Community managers - present and past - inc

@Martin-O2 @Breanna @RafaC @LukasB @TheresaV 

and any member, who has taken part in the past or has never taken part, and any new members will join in with this special edition of the White Room Quiz.

It has been, and is, an honour and a privilege to run the White Room Quiz. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect it to reach its 4th Anniversary.

Over the four years, countless numbers of members of the O2 Community have taken part; quizzers have tackled over 3,000 questions; and each WRQ has, and continues to, attract over 100 views.

To each and every one of you who has taken part in a WRQ quiz, my grateful thanks. It is your quiz, and as long as you want it, it will continue...

@Mi-Amigo 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36016 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Interesting, @Mi-Amigo - what surprises up your sleeve for next Weds, I wonder ...? 🤔😃

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122986 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Looking forward to it @Mi-Amigo 😊

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Spenny
Level 16: Talkative
  • 341 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Looking forward to it @Mi-Amigo 

I am interested to know though, over the past 4 years how many quiz books have you got through or quiz making materials ?

Also do you have any topic that you are particularly fond of ?

It really is a great achievement to have been doing it so actively and passionately for so long.  👍

Phone: Motorola G100, 128GB, Android 12, SIMO 20Gb
Broadband: Virgin 350Mb, Tp-Link Router - Deco S4
-----------------------------------------------------------------
We are a community of customers and cannot access your account.
To contact O2 click here for O2 Social Media Links
Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Wow, 4 years.

Well done for managing to keep finding questions that poke and prod the old grey matter!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25163 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @pgn @Spenny @Cleoriff @gmarkj 

In reply to @Spenny `s questions....

I do have a quite extensive library. Not all the questions are taken from quiz books, sometimes I come up with the idea for a question after reading a book or an article. On occasions I have searched out an online quiz question. I don`t rely on Wiki as a source for questions or for answers.

As to my fav subjects ? I love history, nature, music... and, as most of the quizzers know, was very poor at geography at school, which has not got any better in my latter years 😂 , so do rely more on books for those WRQ questions...

I find that searching out questions helps me keep my brain active and do love running the quiz.

I never know what answers I might receive and sometimes get a real surprise, which all adds to the fun.  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 6 of 6