A quick hello ☀️

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey guys, 

I hope you're all hanging in there !

Rather than send individual messages or hijack someone else's thread or even the virtual lounge, I thought I'd write a brand new topic to check on your all. The current situation has been hard on everyone, but it really warms my heart to see that you're supporting each other through it on here. The community spirit is really strong hugging

I hope you and all your family, friends, cats, dogs, rats, and so on are doing well and coping with the isolation, lockdown and working from home ok. You're such wonderful people and even though I haven't been able to pop by as much as I wanted, it always puts a huge smile on my face to see you sunflower

Keep up the amazing work, stay safe, and here are some pictures of Cookie and Brownie to brighten up your day !

Screenshot 2020-04-03 at 13.46.34.pngScreenshot 2020-04-03 at 13.46.23.png2099ABA3-C168-4747-AA14-EB8FB764F7B7.JPGCEC8D54C-3C1F-4282-BAC4-0D23AE429A03.JPG

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Lovely to hear from you @EmilieT . Great pictures. hugging

Oh and yes, it's pretty time consuming and relentless on here currently. Confused

Edited to add: Keep well and safe. xxx

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 14

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Good to see you here @EmilieT and some amazing pics smiley

Hope you and your family are keeping well and safe pray

Message 3 of 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Thanks Emilie.
Good to hear from you, and see some lovely furries.
Hope you and yours are also safe and well.
We are doing our best to keep things going, even if the bricks our heads are meeting are starting to do damage...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 14

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
hello welcome back awe cute piggies ye the rats are OK one is very into exploring a different climbs up the radiator and has now decided to climb the curtains when open climbs up thing holding the curtains to the side
Message 5 of 14

Mikecz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all, hope you’re well and keeping healthy. Can anyone help? I’m having trouble calling one number on my phone. The number is my partners and obviously need it for emergencies. It says “not possible to connect call, please try later”, her phone is fine and she can call me but every time I call it doesn’t work. Any idea what it could be? How to fix it? Thanks
Message 6 of 14

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT 

Good to hear from you.

Thanks for the lovely photos of the little fellas hamster hamster

Hope you, your partner, family, and friends are well.

Stay safe. 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 7 of 14

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Mikecz wrote:
Hi all, hope you’re well and keeping healthy. Can anyone help? I’m having trouble calling one number on my phone. The number is my partners and obviously need it for emergencies. It says “not possible to connect call, please try later”, her phone is fine and she can call me but every time I call it doesn’t work. Any idea what it could be? How to fix it? Thanks

She's blocked you. Get her to look in her call settings in the calling app.

Message 8 of 14

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions
Hi @EmilieT, nice to hear from you! Super pics, and great names, Cookie and Brownie 👍

Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great to hear from you @EmilieT smiling

Lovely photos of Cookie and Brownie 

Hope all's well with you

Message 10 of 14