Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 Spooky Riddles - Hallo-Week Community Event

Comben
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

As the nights draw in and Winter approaches its time to snuggle down and try to keep warm.

So while you get comfortable, turn on the heating and warm up with a cup of tea, how about getting your teeth into these 8 spooky riddles dying to be solved!

Happy Hallo-Week to you all and welcome to my Spooky Riddles for the Community Event.

8 Riddles Loosely Themed Around Spooky and Creepy Things

Before we begin there are a few rules I want to add in order to help everyone feel included:

1. I will release one riddle at a time and reply to answers submitted - When a correct answer is received I will release the next riddle in the comments. (I will not be able to edit my original post to add the new riddles due to the O2 time constraints of editing a post)
  2. Please only guess once in a row - To allow other to join in please only submit another guess or answer the new riddle if someone other than me has posted in between your last reply.
  3. If the game is particularly slow (which could be the case due to having this event in the evening) please disregard rule 2 and feel free to submit a second answer in a row, this mainly applies if no other guesses have been received for at least 15 minutes.
  4. I have tried to have put the riddles into a scaling difficulty, however at any point if you would like a clue please let me know in the comments so I can reply with a hint - Please bear in mind I will wait at least 15 minutes after a request of a clue in case someone else answers.
  5. Hopefully you'll all enjoy this game, I believe all riddles to be solvable with thought so for the enjoyment of others please avoid using google or otherwise seeking out the answers just to post them here.

Thanks for reading the first riddle is below:

RIDDLE ONE:

I am wrapped, but I am not a gift, I’m considered a scary at Halloween but my name is someone you can’t live without?

Don't forget to follow this threads comments to see the new riddles and play along because as mentioned they will be released one by one in the comments once the previous riddle is solved. (This is due to the maximum edit time of my original post)

Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate, I will be here to help the game progress and hopefully we can all enjoy my addition to the Hall-Week Community Event.

Good Luck!

Comben

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
Albert Einstein
Message 1 of 69
68 REPLIES 68

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36020 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions
Message 2 of 69

Comben
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Well done pgn that is correct 👏 - A MUMMY

RIDDLE TWO:

The person who built it sold it. The person who bought it never used it. The person who used it never saw it. What is it?

Albert Einstein
Message 3 of 69

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93251 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Comben
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Spot on jonsie, congrats 👏 - A COFFIN

RIDDLE THREE:

I feature in many creepy films, and have hundreds of ears, but I can’t hear a thing. What am I?

Albert Einstein
Message 5 of 69

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36020 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Riddle 3: A corncob or wheatfield?

51J5J9zAyVL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Message 6 of 69

Comben
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Fantastic answer pgn, that is right. Very well done, also love the picture. 👏CORNFIELD

RIDDLE FOUR:

You can find me from head to toe, I make some faint yet am responsible for your life. What am I?

Albert Einstein
Message 7 of 69

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10773 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Is no. 4 Blood @Comben 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 8 of 69

Comben
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Absolutely TallTrees, you are correct. 👏BLOOD

RIDDLE FIVE:

What do the mummies, zombies, vampires, goblins and witches all have in common?

Albert Einstein
Message 9 of 69

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122989 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

The letter i @Comben 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 69