O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

🚀£20 Voucher Reward With The Priority Beta App Testing Adventure🚀

Hey everyone! Exciting news! We're on the lookout for enthusiastic Virgin Media O2 customers to be part of our Beta testing group for the Priority app. The goal is to help us find any issues and continue to improve our app’s performance. What's in it...

Priority.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority App

I have installed the O2 Priority App from Google Apps on my Galaxy TAB A device.It has installed but apart from a Welcome to Priority page there is no functioning icons or tabs thats all I have, is this a known error? I am a pay monthly user Thanks

Movement by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority Fast Track

Hiya!I'm booking tickets to a gig in Feb at the O2 Forum in Kentish Town. There are no tickets for this with O2, so im buying through ticketmaster.I have 3 friends with me and it says I can bring up to 4 with O2 fast track, but it says "selected venu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets app / Ticketmaster

Just wondering if there's a problem with the O2 priority app & Ticketmaster as I've tried 3 times to book for Bryan ferry at O2 Apollo Manchester through my phone but everytime I get as far as the payment security page, it just stays on that.... ther...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority App

Hi cant login to the app as it doesnt recognise my phone number as being O2 despite being on O2 for 8 or so years?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roger waters

Waiting for priority tickets for Roger Waters to go on sale at 10am this morning only to see it change to Friday!!....anybody know why?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paloma Faith

I notice there is only tickets available for London 02. I received an email saying Paloma Faith will be at the Echo Arena Liverpool on the 20thMarch 2018but there is non on 02 for that date or venue yet they will be on sale this Friday 29th Sept. Any...

sammtank by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos