O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We're looking for O2 Priority Research Panelists!

Hello all, hope you're having a good week so far! At O2 we're constantly trying to improve our products with input from our customers. You might have noticed (or even been a part of) some of our various beta trials and product development initiatives...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets Calendar! 3 - 9 December

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend, and are ready for a fantastic December! As usual, a lot of things are going on in Priority this week, and we've picked a few gigs and events to highlight below. If you want to find out more, a full lis...

Screenshot 2018-12-03 at 10.09.16.png Screenshot 2018-12-03 at 10.11.38.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Donald Glover's last tour as Childish Gambino

Hey all! Donald Glover is going to be performing as Childish Gambino for the last time during his current tour, and he is also coming to London for a gig on March 25, 2019. Priority tickets for the gig will go on sale this week, 5th December! He is a...

Childish Gambino
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming Priority Offers: 28 November Onwards

Hi everyone! Winter is coming and Priority have got your backs with a load of great offers and Prize Draws to build up to the festive season. With the likes of a discounted Laithwaite’s Wine offer Christmas is surely covered and with 20% off Kick Hi ...

Coffee Priority Update - 281118.jpg
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Craig David 2019 UK tour

Hi guys, Do we have any Craig David fans on the Community? The English singer, song-writer and rapper will be touring the UK next Spring, and this Wednesday 28 November you'll be able to get tickets for his gigs on Priority! Since his career started ...

Screenshot 2018-11-26 at 15.10.51.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets Calendar! 26 Nov - 2 Dec

Hi everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend and your new week has started well. As always, there's loads happening on Priority this week for gigs and events, and we've highlighted a few things below that we think are pretty cool! You can find a full...

Craig David Jax Jones
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority prize draws. Confirmed winners and testimonials

Hi guys, I hope your week is going well! The Priority Team has shared with us some recent positive comments from prize draw winners which we wanted to share here on the community. In addition to the short video above, see below also some thoughts fro...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Jax Jones at the London Roadhouse!

Hi everyone, The British DJ, record producer, songwriter, and remixer Jax Jones will be performing at the London Roadhouse in April next year! Jax Jones is best known for his hit song, "You Don't Know Me" and has released a host of other songs and co...

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 15.26.17.png

Resolved! Tile Mate free gift DOA

I got my free gift Tile Mate bluetooth tracker a couple of days ago for being a loyal customer or some such thing. Today I activated it and paired it wiht my phone. Less than an hour later I decided to test it, only to find it was not working. When I...

Ozzpot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority tickets e-tickets.

Hi, can anyone confirm that this is normal practice. I ordered Paul McCartney tickets on O2 priority, it was the first time that I have used any on- site to book tickets for a concert. The reply back on the booking sheet says 'You have chosen to rece...

Bigbear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Argos priority code

I was sent my priority £5 Argos voucher to my old phone and forgot to copy the code down when i got a new phone. Is it possible to resend the code? Cant find any email or contact number for O2 Priority and the online chat assistant gave me Ticketmast...