Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 8th July Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey there,

hope we are all doing great. Life is slowly but steadily going back to normal - pubs and shops are reopening. And as we are going back inside I have checked the upcoming Priority Offers and picked my indoor and outdoor favourites.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Conquer new heights

Up at The O2 has reopened, offering a more intimate and memorable experience than ever before, with enhanced health and safety measures in place.

Your expedition starts here with 20% off tickets, exclusive to Priority. Challenge yourself to climb 52 meters above the city and be rewarded with epic 360° views across London. In line with social distancing guidelines, each climb has been reduced to less than half the capacity previously in place (from 30 to 10 people), giving visitors a more exclusive experience.

Ends Thu 31 Dec | Read more

5efdf6055f1503003040ea66-1125x750.jpeg

Lip service

With all those park dates, bbq bashes and beer garden bonanzas in the diary, now’s the time to put your best face forward. You and two friends could win an exclusive virtual make-up masterclass with an Artistry and Education manager, along with a new must-have vegan lip vault kit (RRP £200) for you - that’s 10 different lipsticks to suit all skin tones. There are two chances to win, so pucker up and enter today. Read more

download.jpeg

Explore small ways to counteract exhaustion

With the help of Tamara, this 10-minute mindfulness video will help explore small ways to counteract exhaustion. Did you know in only 2-10 minutes a day, you can reduce stress and improve sleep? Learn the life-changing skill of meditation, with programs from 3-25 minutes to suit your schedule, with a 10-minute Daily Calm session each day. Enjoy Sleep Stories for grownups and kids, with celebrity and expert narrators; music and soothing nature scenes to help with focus, relaxation, and sleep; Masterclasses covering a variety of subjects taught by world-renowned experts and doctors.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

5e70beea52faff002f07f025-1125x750.jpeg

Free phone charging if you need it

Never run out of battery again. ChargedUp is the most convenient way to charge your phone on the go. You can pick up a portable power bank from any of ChargedUp’s 1000 locations across the UK, located in many of your favourite bars, pubs, and cafes. Power banks are located in London, Brighton, Manchester, Birmingham and more. Rent the power bank for an hour every day, completely free of charge and stay in touch with your loved ones.

Ends Sat 10 Jul | Read more

What are your favourites this week? Have you entered the prize draws? Who wants to go climbing with me? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I quite fancy the makeover....wink

LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

would you share with me @jonsie ?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@jonsie I entered hahaa - this would actually be hilarious if we did this joy

signature

Message 6 of 6