Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 31st December Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are you today? Christmas is over and so is 2020 finally. But as the last day of this year is a Thursday I will still give you my favourites of the O2 Priority Offers. I know you were all waiting for it. If Santa forgot to put something under the tree I am sure some of these offers are a good replacement.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

This New year, why not discover some new flavours?

If you love nothing more than exploring new cultures, let your taste buds take you on a global adventure to Spain, New Zealand and South Africa. O2 are bringing you six bestselling Winter Whites from Laithwaite’s Wine - including New Zealand Sauvignon Blancs, a South African Chenin Blanc and a Spanish Rioja Blanco, all for just £41.94 (usually £70.94). Plus, we’re also treating you to free postage (usually £7.99). So, get ready to extend the festivities with a superb selection of whites from around the world.

Ends Sun 10 Jan | Read more

5fd21471cff47e0030f445b0-1125x750.jpeg

Take your tastebuds on a gourmet voyage

Christmas is over, and all that’s left to do is work your way through that leftover turkey. So, if you’re longing for something a little more adventurous, get ready to be taken on a gourmet voyage. O2 are bringing you the chance to win a private chef dinner from the comfort of your home in 2021. You’ll enjoy Dineindulge’s ‘Beyond’ menu for six people, worth £119.99 per head (RRP £719.94). This 10-course menu takes you on a culinary journey which commences with Champagne Panna Cotta, meanders through a variety of taste sensations, including lobster, sweet-cured beetroot and fillet of beef, and culminates with a dark chocolate ganache. Enter now and enjoy a ‘dining-in experience’ that you’ll be dining out on for years.

Ends Mon 11 Jan | Read more

5fdb3a30cff47e0030f61ed2-1125x750.jpeg

Brighten your mood this January

There’s nothing quite like the warm, cosy feel of your living room, when you’re stuck in the dark depths of winter. So, here’s a prize that’s sure to lighten your mood. We’re bringing you the chance to win a home movie studio with designer film studio lighting from Lampsy.com (RRP £1799). The studio contains a Samsung The Serif TV & Sound Bar, a Calex Smart Light Starter Kit and a Captain 145 Gold Reflector Tripod Floor Lamp. So, whether you love to binge-watch a boxset or enjoy a movie marathon as a family, you can always create the perfect ambience for viewing. Enter now and get ready for a bright start to 2021.

Ends Mon 11 Jan | Read more

5fdc7e89d601800030b489b3-1125x750.jpeg

Savour a flavour of the world

Everyone’s spent a lot of time in their own four walls this year. So, we thought you might like to try something a little different, as you savour some seasonal recipes from the four corners of the globe. O2 are bringing you five free recipe videos from 60 Second Chef, inspired by festive fayre from around the world. You can learn how to make Fail-Safe Mango, Kiwi and Passion Fruit Pavlova (Australia), Bacalhau (Brazil), Potato Latkas (Israel), Bread and Butter Panettone (Italy) and Apple Crumble Porridge (Russia). So, have a watch and take your taste buds on a holiday this holiday season.

Ends Sun 10 Jan | Read more

_________

What are your Priority Highlightson the last day of the year? Anything to spend the christmas money on? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0