Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 30th September Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

It is that day of the week. It is Priority Offers time. But this week is special As - you may have heard it already - Instant Winners is back. But apart from the quick grabs there is more going on. I picked a few things I liked.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app. For Instant Winner News: We keep you updated every day here.

Instant Winners is back with over 20,000 prizes.

Now’s the time to hit refresh. To start focusing on creating a better future. A future where the green choice is our first choice. We know change won’t be instant. But we’re giving you the chance to instantly win 20,000 inspiring prizes to get us underway.

Read more

Instant Winners September.jpg

Extend your summer with a stay away

Feel like summer came and went too quickly? Here’s your chance to stretch it out a tiny bit longer. O2 are giving you 10% off any stay at Birch, a co-working space and members club. Boasting chilled festival vibes all year round, it’s the perfect place to relax and unwind - with creative workshops, art installation and even a forest school for kids. And if you’re one of first 30 people to book, they will also throw in a free breadmaking (RRP £20) or pottery masterclass (RRP £40). Summer might be over, but that chilled out feeling doesn’t have to be.

Ends Wed 7 Oct | Read more

5f6b33115f1503002f28fc2e-1125x750.jpeg

Treat someone special to a taste of the high life

This time of year is all about cosying up on the couch with a TV dinner. Which makes it the perfect time to treat a loved one to a surprise day out. O2 are giving you the chance to win a big day out for two in London, thanks to Virgin Experience Days. Take in the sights of modern London at The View from The Shard, then take in the taste of old-world Hollywood, with a three-course lunch, (and a glass of fizz) in Gordon Ramsay’s 1920s themed Savoy Grill. Spectacular sights, sizzling steaks and seductive champagne - who needs TV at a time like this?

Ends Tue 13 Oct | Read more

5f6c75825f1503002f293ee3-1125x750.jpeg

Share a laugh to share the load

If laughter is the best medicine, then a comedy gig in aid of mental health is just what the doctor ordered. O2 are bringing you tickets to the Nodding Dog comedy show as part of Headstock festival on Tuesday 06/10/20 at 'Escape to Freight Island' in Manchester. Tickets are just £10 and are exclusively available to Priority customers. Plus, since it’s at Escape to Freight Island in Manchester, a COVID-secure venue, you can really lose yourself in its intimate festival vibe.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

5f734a685f1503002f2aa354-1125x750.jpeg

Keep cosy and carry on

Lose the layers and scrap the scarf - keeping cosy this autumn just got a lot more fun. O2 are bringing you a case of warming reds from Laithwaite’s for just £41.94 (usually £77.44). Each case contains seasonal favourites like Malbec, Shiraz and Merlot, two free tumblers and even includes free delivery. So whether you prefer to enjoy a glass with a nice roast or a good book by the fire, staying snug has never been such a treat.

Ends Sun 11 Oct | Read more

What do you guys think of this weeks offers? Are you treating someone to a romantic dinner, or yourself to a case of good reds? And who lives near Manchester? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Red wine @LukasB ?? yuck. Vomito gif.gifVomito gif.gif.... I'll leave those to @MI5 rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'd be more than happy to review some bottles tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff I would be happy for @MI5 to invite me for a wine tasting joy 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

@Cleoriff I would be happy for @MI5 to invite me for a wine tasting joy 

@LukasB 

You arrange the case and I'll arrange the session wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5