Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 29th July Onwards

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone wave

With Lukas hopefully sipping an iced coffee on his balcony in the sun somewhere, I am back this Thursday to bring you the Priority Offers instead. 

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

A splash of Spain to savour this summer

Imagine the heat of a Spanish summer. Now imagine a local winemaker crafting the perfect drop. Imagine no more, with six bottles of Hacienda de Lluna Moscatel Rosado and two elegant Dartington Signature Sparkling Wine flutes with free delivery for just £25 (usually £31.74). Hacienda de Lluna Moscatel Rosado is a crisp, fresh semi-sparkling wine with the sweetness of a ripe grape, and aromas of soft red berry fruits, crunchy redcurrants, candy floss and spice. Created in sunny Valencian vineyards, it’s best savoured well-chilled, served on its own or with grilled prawns or summer berries - preferably in one of the beautiful Dartington Crystal flutes designed to enhance the flavours of your wine. Perfect for bringing a taste of Spain to the parks, the picnics, or the garden party this summer. Enjoy.

Ends Sun 8 Aug | Read more

Grab the popcorn, it’s Movie Monday

Whether it’s a cheeky romcom or an action-packed crime caper, big nights at the movies make for some of life’s most memorable moments.Make it a regular rendezvous with this real blockbuster: enjoy a complimentary 2D ODEON cinema ticket, each Monday for the rest of the year. One ticket is available, per Priority member, every four weeks. Codes are released on Priority each Tuesday from midday and can only be redeemed for screenings on the following Monday at participating ODEON’s across the country, for any 2D movie, at any time of the day.Be sure to check out the latest star-studded line-up of new releases including Disney’s ‘Cruella’, Oscar winning ‘The Father’ featuring Anthony Hopkins and Olivia Colman or the action packed ‘The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard’ starring Ryan Reynolds. If you want to bring along a mate or two, extra tickets will need to be purchased when redeeming your code on the ODEON website. Ready to high tail it to the flicks? Simply book online (there’s no booking fee) to secure your seat at the silver screen. Go ahead, treat yourself.

Ends Tue 10 Aug | Read more

60f56be5e5d018333f0eb636-1125x750.jpeg

Add some flavour to your summer

When the sun is shining, the park beats the pub in all but two ways: greater risk of being hit by a wayward frisbee, and fewer professionally made cocktails. Luckily, we have your back when it comes to perfectly poured drinks, thanks to this pocket cocktail kit, yours for just £12.50 delivered (RRP £18.50). Take your pick of six sensational cocktail collections, including Gin Lover, Whiskey Lover, Vodka Lover, Mojito and Margherita, Tequila Lover, or Mixed. Each kit contains a range of four lively drinks in travel-friendly, single-serve bottles, presented in a beautiful gift box. Whether it’s a mate’s birthday, a hen-do, a big festival, or a train journey, just add ice for the full bartender-quality experience. And watch out for those frisbees.

Ends Sun 8 Aug | Read more

60fac9e857e650198cb8d78f-1125x750.jpeg

Today’s the day to plan tomorrow’s dream trip

Desperate to make up for lost adventures? Keen to do it in a more sustainable way? Here’s something to help you get started. We’re bringing you £50 off trips with Much Better Adventures, so you can start planning your next big adventure. Much Better Adventures are committed to curating the world's most positive impact adventures, protecting the world’s wild places, one adventure at a time. And that’s not just words: 5% of all their revenue goes into essential conservation, reforestation and re-wilding projects. Like a little inspo? There are so many award-winning trips to choose from, like a once-in-a-lifetime hiking, camel-trekking and stargazing trip to Mongolia. You’ll experience life with nomadic families, sleeping under the stars in remote winter landscapes, catching some of the best stargazing on earth, and gaining a real insight into life in the Land of the Eternal Blue Sky. Go on, get it in the diary.

Ends Sat 31st July | Read more

60f01a56e5d018333f0da119-1125x750.jpeg

What are your favourites this week? Anyone up for a garden party? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I wouldn't mind the Spanish wine Offer @TheresaV . Looks delicious.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I wouldn't mind the Spanish wine Offer @TheresaV . Looks delicious.

I had my eye on that as well @Cleoriff, it's a great offer! I am thinking a Tapas night on the balcony would work really well with this thinking grimacing

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3