Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 27th May Onwards

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone!

With Lukas being off for a few days, I have the pleasure (more the honour) to take over presenting this week's Priority Offers to you! smiling And let me tell you, this week has something in store for everyone! 

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the Priority app.

Here come free fitness plans…

Do you want to learn more about nutrition and macronutrients? Do you want a tailored meal plan that sees you eating more than you thought you could? Do you want to feel fit and healthy? Then we have just the thing for you. Get healthier and happier with free workouts and meal plans from Joe Wicks. Your first 60 days is free and you can cancel after that at any time. This tailored plan will give you all the tools you need to transform your body and become fitter, stronger, healthier and happier than you’ve ever been. And don’t forget, this is a lifestyle change, so get the whole family involved and feel fitter in mind and body together.

Ends Thu 14 Oct | Read more

60acceabc003080856917933-1125x750.jpeg

The God of Mischief is back

As a Priority member you have the chance to win two tickets to the Marvel Studios Loki Preview Screening in London. Grab your fellow Marvel enthusiast and be one of the first to see this highly anticipated adventure. There are four pairs of tickets up for grabs. You really don’t want to miss out on this one. The preview screening will be on the evening of Tuesday 08/06/21 so please make sure you can attend before entering.

Ends Tue 9:59am | Read more

60ae198452ebd43633cdb0f5-1125x750.jpeg

Enjoy an amazing adventure at home

Whether you, your family or friends want to be a princess, a Super Hero, or a Jedi, you can always rely on Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars to get imaginations running wild. Now, you can enjoy the adventure and magic together (or on your own!) with 50% off a different Disney, Marvel or Star Wars book every week. Each week’s book is carefully selected and approved by DK to deliver maximum joy.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

60ab743852ebd43633cd1dd4-1125x750.jpeg

Bring friends and family of all ages together

Once we’ve got over the initial excitement of seeing our friends and family, we can get back to what’s truly important: beating them at games.Take your competitive spirit to the next level with your chance to win 1 of 10 games night bundles, packed with three classics (RRP £124.97). Strategy-driven CATAN pits players against one other to build the most successful settlement on a bountiful island. Fancy riding the rails? The award-winning Ticket to Ride Europe is a fast-paced game that challenges players to connect cities across the continent through canny card play. And Pandemic gives players the chance to act as a team and stop a global disaster. The whole family will need to work together to discover vital cures against the clock. Ready to win?

Ends Mon 7 June | Read more

60a53a7f52ebd43633cbda68-1125x750.jpeg

Make time for someone very important: you

For such a short word, ‘No’ can so often be so tricky to say. So, maybe it’s time to say yes no more, with a practical session from life coach Emma Jefferys on the value of protecting your time, for just £1. The second in a series of Zoom sessions, Become a No Ninja (held at 8pm on Thursday 10/06/21) gives you all the mind tools you need to learn an important skill: responsible selfishness (don’t worry, you don’t need to have attended the first one). Feel guilty about saying no? No problem. You’ll leave understanding more about your relationship with the word ‘No’, why it can be so difficult to master, and the practical tools you need to own your own time. As well as a renewed sense of being, you’ll also walk away with a free action planner and audio coaching session on calming your mind to keep the good mindfulness times rolling.

Ends Mon 7 June | Read more

60a6744f52ebd43633cc1ad8-1125x750.jpeg

Anyone up for a game of CATAN? Or did this inspire you to say Yes no more? I will at least say Yes to free fitness plans bird

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Projectionist
Level 12: Nimble
  • 275 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

... Anyone up for a game of CATAN? ...

"Catan" is a fantastic board game, though the (old) version I have is called "Settlers of Catan".
I vividly recall there being a huge argument when a friend of mine felt (correctly) that he was being "picked on" by everyone else.
Nice to see the game getting some publicity.
There are a few Expansion Packs too, though none are needed - just friends, snacks, and a six pack.

Using Pixel 4 ( O2 + 1pMobile) , Samsung E1182 ( geosim + dtac)
Message 2 of 3

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I used to play that too with my family ages ago @Projectionist, could get quite heated to be honest joy But then again nothing ever gets as competitive as Monopoly upside_down

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3