Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 26th January Onwards

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

It's a week for prize draws on O2 Priority. Head over to make your entry and I'll cross my fingers for you!

Win the ultimate home entertainment package with ‘Forspoken’

63d124053068c1755959c093-1125x750.jpeg

About the Prize draw

Celebrate the release of action RPG Forspoken with your chance to win an incredible Sony TV package.

Forspoken follows the journey of Frey, an ordinary New Yorker who has been mysteriously transported to the fantastical world of Athia, a land that is devastated by an unknown force known only as the Break. Frey must traverse the land and battle ferocious enemies using her new found magical abilities to save the world of Athia and find a way back home.

Here’s the deal: one lucky winner (that could be you) will pick up a Sony Bravia 50-inch 4K Ultra Smart HDTV, a Sony Bluetooth Soundbar, a PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset, a digital copy of Forspoken for the PS5 and a PS5 Console.

Plus, five lucky runners-up will each win a digital copy of Forspoken for the PS5.

Ready for an epic adventure? Enter now for your chance to win.

Forspoken is out now on PS5 and PC.

Ends Wed 8 Feb | Enter here

Win a VIP experience to see Snoop Dogg live

6284c9409a7a5660c9545b3e-1125x750.jpeg

About the Prize draw

The forthcoming tour sees the West Coast rap legend touring in support of his 17th album 'I Wanna Thank Me', and documentary of the same name.

'I Wanna Thank Me' celebrates 25 years of the Snoop Dogg, a career that has seen the Doggfather cement his undisputed influence on music with chart-topping, multi-platinum records, while also solidifying his importance to wider culture as an actor, businessman and more across the board.

The tour reflects this and sees Snoop Dogg enlist a selection of his key collaborators from the breadth of his iconic music career including further West Coast hip hop royalty; Warren G, Tha Dogg Pound, Versatile, Obie Trice and D12. They will also be joined by the multi-million streamed Irish rap duo Versatile. Snoop Dogg collaborator and platinum-selling rapper Xzibit has now also been announced to join the tour for the dates in Scotland and England.

By entering this Prize Draw you are in with the chance of winning one of six pairs of VIP suite tickets to see Snoop Dogg on Tuesday 21 March 2023 at The O2, London. The prize includes entry to The O2 Blueroom, a concierge service and entry to the O2 suite where you can watch the show. Food and drink will be provided in the suite. Winners will have to provide their own travel and/or accommodation.

Enter now - good luck.

In the unlikely event that this event is suspended, postponed or cancelled, we will do our best to find an alternative prize.

Ends Tues 31 Jan | Enter here

Win a three day trip to London with Disney+

63ca8fb8cf66dd78e08e95a2-1125x750.jpeg

About the Prize draw

Disney’s Extraordinary is now streaming exclusively on Disney+, and to celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to visit the city at the heart of it: London.

“Extraordinary” is set in a world where everyone develops a power on their 18th birthday… everyone, that is, except for Jen. She’s turning 25 and is still waiting to get hers. Follow Jen on her journey to find her maybe-superpower.

Start your journey with a chance to win an action-packed, three-night staycation in London for two including a tour of Petticoat Lane and Brick Lane Markets, a trip to Battersea Power station and £500 spending money. Epic.

Don’t miss your chance and enter now. Good luck.

Ends Wed 8 Feb | Enter here

Hoping to win any of these? Let us know what Priority offers you're excited about 👇

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

I've entered the Forsaken and Disney prize draws.

Given the number of "new" customers able to access Priority I'm not holding my breath...

There is also a prize draw for Dizzee Rascal tickets that I've put my name in for

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

I'll be honest, I wasn't that impressed with the game Forspoken but the prize does look pretty amazing. Going to give the game another chance this weekend!

Message 3 of 4

Grace1111
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just wish us with older phones could download the priority app (Samsung 😎 rather than having to log on via the web to see what's happening 😏😣🙄

Message 4 of 4