Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 26th August Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

you know what time it is - time for my weekly update on the O2 Priority Offers. Events are back and we have the jump the queue pass again. But if you rather fancy having a glass of wine in the comforts of your own home - Priority has your back as well.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Your chance to Be Our Guest

Disney, together with O2 proudly invites you to ‘Be Our Guest’ as the most enchanted musical of all time, Beauty and the Beast, returns to the stage. Spectacularly reimagined using the latest theatrical innovations, this beloved ‘tale as old as time’ will be brought to life on stage like never before, with all the charm and elegance audiences expect from Belle and her Beast. You and your guests can enjoy the return of live theatre with tickets to the world premiere run of this reimagined classic. To be in with a chance of winning, simply tap 'Go to site' and enter your unique entry code, select you preferred location and click Submit. What are you waiting for? Register for your chance to win now - good luck!

Ends tomorrow 9:59am | Read more

611bc54ce5d018333f169d32-1125x750.jpeg

Summer, summer, summertime

It’s the simple things, isn’t it? Gathering around a table with your mates, some sweet BBQ action going on, and being able to share company, conversation, and cooking with one another. Throw the BBQ you’ve been waiting for with a case of summer reds, and a free magnum of Cabalie Vielles Vignes, plus free delivery, all for just £40 (RRP £75.94). Black Reds are the richest, darkest wines in the famed Laithwaite’s cellars. And given they go beautifully with hearty barbecued food, they really are the crème de la crème of summertime sipping. Gold-medal Cabalié has near Port-like depth and flavour - the perfect drop to share with a group of friends around a sunlit table - while El Bombero has all the power and juiciness you need to match even the fieriest chicken wings.

Ends Sun 5 Sep | Read more

611f625157e650198cc060de-1125x750.jpeg

Access the Priority queue at selected O2 Academy venues

Don’t do queue? Neither do we. Everyone on O2 gets fast tracked entry with Priority. Get closer to the music. Free entry to the Priority queue for you and three friends at selected O2 Academy venues. Only available on gig nights and for main room shows. Restrictions apply, please speak to an O2 Angel or a member of venue staff for more details. Regrettably, this is not available at O2 Academy Liverpool and for seated tickets at O2 Academy Birmingham.

Ends Sun 10:30pm | Read more

612356c0e5d018333f182ce4-1125x750.png

Liven up your week with a special brew-livery

Whether you’re a coffee connoisseur or a brew time beginner, here’s the perfect chance for you to become an expresso expert. Enjoy an exclusive roastery masterclass and two delicious bags of fresh coffee through the letterbox for just £7 (RRP £13). Your 60-minute masterclass (held at 1pm on Friday 10/09/21) gives you the joe-down on everything from choosing the right beans, to troubleshooting any issues, plus the chance to win some top prizes. As for the beans themselves, the Original House Roast is unmistakably Union: bold intensity infused with a deep natural sweetness, perfect for early morning filter brew, while Revelation makes a phenomenal, rich espresso with a caramel finish. Perfection. Go on, take the plunge today.

Ends Sun 5 Sep | Read more

611f778857e650198cc065eb-1125x750.jpeg

Be inspired by these strong courageous characters

Where they lead, adventure follows. Prepare to be inspired by these strong, courageous characters and more. Celebrate Mulan's fierce determination, Moana’s sense of adventure, Elsa’s independence, Anna’s fearless optimism and so many more. Never miss a moment... To celebrate Disney’s Princess Week we are giving you lovely lot 20% off at shopDisney, so why not treat the little ones with something new to play with and put your feet up while they catch up on their fave film? Well, it’s not all about them now is it? Stream all their favourite stories on Disney+ now.

Ends Sat 11:59pm | Read more

611f5716e5d018333f175e12-1125x750.jpeg

What are your offers of the week? What have I missed and what can you recommend? I think me and @TheresaV might be dressing up as Disney princesses soon.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I don't have to dress up to be a princess, I already am one @LukasB 👸

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

I don't have to dress up to be a princess, I already am one @LukasB 👸

Definitely 😁