Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 21st April Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey everyone!

A Spanish amusement park trip with your family 🎢, a muddy challenge 💪, or a movie with your mates 🎦? Plenty of great options to choose from this week's offers!

Spain’s biggest and best amusement park? Sí, por favor

Add a dash of adventure to your summer with your chance to win a supercharged family holiday to Spain’s biggest and best amusement park, PortAventura World, with Jet2holidays.

Your sun-sational, Spanish escapade includes a whole seven nights half-board at PortAventura World, return flights, 22kg baggage allowance per person, in-resort transfers, unlimited theme park entry (yes, unlimited), a one-day pass to Ferrari Land, and discounted entry to Caribe Aquatic Park. Wahey.

The world-famous PortAventura Park boasts six themed areas to discover, from the American West and lush Polynesia to Mayan Mexico and a delightful fishing village in the Med. Plus you and the fam can enjoy exploring an incredible range of cuisines, rides, themed shops and top shows every day. Fantástico.

Want to bag the greatest family summer holiday ever? Enter now - good luck.

Ends Mon 9:59am | Read more

Blood, sweat, tears – and the chance to be a hero

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@RafaC 

The Spanish offer makes me wish I was 20 years younger. Lol. When we had our apartment, the local Aquapark had the highest waterslide in Europe. That was on the Costa del Sol and I know other Spanish parks have gone bigger and better. The Priority offer is superb.

Not sure about the mud, but I loved Sonic. (the game) I hope they bring a game out to follow on from the film.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Cleoriff oh my, your anecdote is amazing! I looove water parks, that waterslide sounds like really good fun! The higher the better for me 😆

I used to go to one near my hometown in Brazil all the time, as the summer there lasts for at least 6 months 🌞

Agreed, this is one of the best priority offers I've seen so far!

I think we've shared that we both are fans of the Sonic games before here on the community slight_smile
Did you ever try playing it on mobile? There are some really nice versions of all the classic games for Mega Drive!

Message 3 of 3