Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 20th August Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are you doing today? After sitting at home waiting for the lockdown to end for months I think we are ready to feel alive again. This weeks Priority Offers are all about going spontaneous. It is time to leave the couch potato behind and become a normal human being again.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the Priority app.

The ultimate dance party with DJ Joe Goddard (Hot Chip)

It’s time to open your soul, expand your heart and free your mind. Ahead of Go Spontaneous week on Priority on the 17 August, O2 are giving you free tickets to join Morning Gloryville’s ‘Back to Nature’ party on 22nd August from 11am - 1pm via Zoom or Twitch. Broadcasting from the beautiful Canopy and Stars’ ‘Lost Garden Retreat’ in Suffolk, this is an opportunity to dance your way into the day, with a head-line DJ set from Joe Goddard (Hot Chip).

Ends Sat 12:59pm | Read more

5f188d6f5f150300301f9df0-1125x750.jpeg

Raise a glass to feeling great

As part of Go Spontaneous week with Priority, O2 are giving you the chance to try something different. Senser’s Alcohol-free Plant Spirits offer a healthier alternative to alcohol, and four lucky winners could win a year’s supply (12 bottles, RRP £300). They taste great neat, over ice, with a mixer or even in a mocktail - so enter now and say goodbye to the hangovers.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

5f327db9e82886003072a3cf-1125x750.jpeg

Get into the spirit of things before Saturday’s rave

As part of Go Spontaneous week with Priority, O2 will be sharing a different video every day to get you ready for Saturday’s ‘Back to Nature’ rave, with Morning Gloryville and DJ Joe Goddard (Hot Chip). This masterclass from Senser Spirits will show you how to harness the power of plants and create delicious alcohol-free cocktails.

Ends Sat 12:59pm | Read more

5f350601e828860030732641-1125x750.jpeg

Get into the groove for Saturday's rave

Just one day till the ‘Back to Nature’ rave - so here’s a little warm-up to help you get into the groove. This dance and fitness class with Yasmeen from Morning Gloryville will get you fully energised for what’s ahead - all part of Go Spontaneous week with Priority. It’s fun for you and the whole family. Tune in and prepare to be put through your paces.

Available tomorrow 12:00am | Read more

5f3566f55f15030030c5b6e7-1125x750.jpeg

Take a break from the norm

Ever fancied dropping off the radar at the drop of a hat? Then O2 have got the place for you. As part of Go Spontaneous week with Priority, you could win a three-night stay for six at ‘The Lost Garden Retreat’ from Canopy & Stars. Hidden away on a private lake in a secluded wood in Suffolk, the only locals you’re likely to bump into are the deer, kingfishers, and herons. Plus our lucky winner can treat themselves to some R&R with a £300 voucher for a local spa.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

5f315aa15f15030030c4e4f4-1125x750.jpeg

What are your favourite offers this week? Are you fancying a rave, a mocktail or a nice weekend away? Let me know about your spontaneous adventures this week.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25145 Posts
  • 810 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@LukasB 

I`ve entered the Senser’s Alcohol-free Plant Spirits prize draw.

[Well, I think I have, clicked info, said I was signed in and ticks my entry]

As I`ve not entered a Priority thingie before, don`t hold much chance of winning but hey ho joy

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2 of 10

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Never say never @Mi-Amigo I never one anything and yesterday one a pair of shoes! So fingers crossed. Are you a proper drink mixer / bar man? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 10

Mi-Amigo
  • 25145 Posts
  • 810 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

Never say never @Mi-Amigo I never one anything and yesterday one a pair of shoes! So fingers crossed. Are you a proper drink mixer / bar man? 

No, not a drinker but just fancy the idea of trying these...

and well done you winning a pair of shoes...

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Just saw this. Good luck @Mi-Amigo ! fingers_crossed

Message 5 of 10

Mi-Amigo
  • 25145 Posts
  • 810 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo 

Dunno how to find out if I`ve been lucky.

According to info, if I`m a winner they`ll contact me on my O2 number. The only thing is my O2 number is for the dongle connected to my laptop so they can`t ring or message me on that - can they? So won`t know and/or how to contact them to verify my claim before the deadline.

Any help and advice from you or @LukasB or members would be appreciated.

Not that I hold out much hope of being a winner.

Thanks

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 6 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good question @Mi-Amigo  and I have no idea... I can check if I can find any additional info for you on our end to double check. slight_smile

Message 7 of 10

Mi-Amigo
  • 25145 Posts
  • 810 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Marjo 

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 8 of 10

Mi-Amigo
  • 25145 Posts
  • 810 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No need to check @Marjo or @LukasB 

Just looked at winners - and it ain`t me...

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 9 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi again @Mi-Amigo , sorry to hear that! sob hugging

I've checked about this and indeed the mobile number you've signed up to Priority with should be an actual O2 mobile phone number to be eligible and able to receive any of those winner's notifications. 

Message 10 of 10