Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 19th May Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are we doing? The early bird catches the worm - that does not only apply to Life in general but also to this weeks Priority Offers (one day early this week).

This week we can think about leaving the house again. But not just yet because festival season might be happening indoors.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Glastonbury Festival Presents Live At Worthy Farm

Filmed across the Festival’s Worthy Farm site at landmarks including the Pyramid Field and the Stone Circle, the event will see a range of artists giving their time to perform in support of the Festival, including Coldplay, Damon Albarn, HAIM, IDLES, Jorja Smith, Kano, Michael Kiwanuka, Wolf Alice, plus DJ Honey Dijon, who will all perform as part of an uninterrupted film production. There will also be a number of unannounced surprise performances. This Reward entitles customers to claim one complimentary ticket to view Glastonbury Festival Presents Live At Worthy Farm on Saturday 22/05/21 at 19:00 BST, or one of the later streams on Sunday 23/05/21 at either 14:00 or 19:00 BST. No cost required, just sign up by registering your details on our dedicated page which will secure your ticket. The ground-breaking, five-hour extravaganza will be interspersed by a spoken word narrative, written and delivered by some very special guests, guiding Festival-goers on a journey through the sacred valley in Somerset. The livestream itself will last five-six hours with varying set lengths from each artist. If you have a PlayStation, Xbox, Smart TV, Fire Stick or other device that has a web browser and is connected to the internet, you can type the URL link we send you into that browser and then access the stream using your UNIQUE ENTRY CODE. If you have a Smart TV, you should be able to cast the stream to your TV using Apple AirPlay or Google Chromecast. If you do not have a Smart TV, or are unable to cast using the methods above, you may wish to try using an HDMI cable to connect your TV to your computer.

Expires tomorrow 9:59am | Read more

609e744222680219104c8a79-1125x750.jpeg

A treat to make your walks worthwhile

There’s no better start to a spring morning than the feeling of fresh air and the aroma of fresh coffee.

That’s why we’re giving you a complimentary coffee, tea or hot chocolate from Caffè Nero, on a Tuesday or a Wednesday. Treat yourself, it’s on us.

Ends today 11:59pm | Read more

60a22c9252ebd43633cb3153-1125x750.jpeg

Escape to the city of gondolas and garden islands

Whether it’s gondola rides down the palace-lined Grand Canal, sampling cuttlefish risotto at an aperitivo bar, or seeing the Ponte di Rialto at sunset, Venice is a city like no other. Now, you can experience this floating city for yourself. We’re giving you the chance to win an unmissable LuckyTrip for two to the City of Bridges. (valid for redemption within 24 months). Your trip includes three nights in Venice at a stunning four-star hotel in the center of town, return flights from the UK, and a romantic gondola ride (RRP up to £1500) - the perfect way to reimmerse yourself in the splendors of travel. And that’s not all: five runners-up will win a £300 Lucky Trip gift card to put towards a dream trip. Don’t miss out - enter now.

Ends Mon 31 May | Read more

6098f5411c1376047531d24e-1125x750.jpeg

A wheely fun way to get around

Like an alligator in a statement collar, e-bikes are green, fast-moving, and on-trend at the moment. Get in on the action with your chance to win a black MATE City 250W e-bike (RRP £1599). Built to inspire travel, this bike is totally road legal in the UK, and boasts up to 50 miles of range and a five-level power assist, supporting up to 15mph (about alligator speed - they’re very fast). Handily, it’s also easily foldable, lightweight, and jam-packed with smart features like full suspension, disc brakes, powerful motor, long-lasting battery, and all-terrain tires. It probably makes toast too. Winners will also get a full demo when their bike arrives, giving them the lowdown on adjusting, charging, riding, and getting the most from their bike.

Good luck and saddle up - enter now.

Ends Mon 31 May | Read more

609aa55d1c13760475322fc7-1125x750.jpeg

Quieres aprender Español? Do you want to learn Spanish?

Self-improvement and growth have been a real focus over the past few months and if that’s something you’re keen on exercising, we have just the thing for you. Duolingo Plus, for three months, for free. What better time to get cracking with learning that new language? Grande! So why learn a language? The many cognitive benefits of learning languages are undeniable. People who speak more than one language have improved memory, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, enhanced concentration, ability to multitask, and better listening skills.

Duolingo Plus includes:

• Ad-free content

• Unlimited mistakes

• Progress tracking

• Mistakes inbox

• Offline access

• Plus many other learning features

Sounds like a no-brainer.

Ends Sat 31 Jul | Read more

What is your offer of the week? And who is trying to get GLASTO tickets? Or go on a little holiday to Venice and speak Spanish? Or ride a super cool bike on your way to get a coffee?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35906 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1585 Solutions
A foldable bike, I have entered that draw! 🚲
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122892 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Should come in handy @pgn. Best of luck.four_leaf_clover

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Me too.......only need one pedal rofl

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122892 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@pgn wrote:

Me too.......only need one pedal rofl

joy  I think you would just go round in circles @jonsie 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@jonsie joy got to love you for your humour - you are the best 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122892 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I feel sorry for those who paid for the Glastonbury tickets @LukasB 

They had major problems with the streaming service. I think they lost just under two hours!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff If you see someone who had issues on the community tag us and we will see what we can do.

signature

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122892 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I will @LukasB  but I heard this on the news.

A friend of my eldest son bought a ticket to watch (Not via Priority) and he was absolutely gutted that the streaming dropped out on the two groups he wanted to watch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-57215629 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9