Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 18th March Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are we all doing today? With the end of lockdown so close you can almost grasp it - check out my favourite Offers on Priority this week. adventure awaits….

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Make it a year to remember with a bucket list thrill

If seizing the last loo roll in the supermarket was the biggest thrill you’ve had recently, here’s a chance to take your game to a whole new level. We’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 10 breath-taking, dare-devilling, adrenaline-fuelling prizes, with a choice of two exhilarating experiences:

• 7,000ft Tandem Skydive or

• Hot Air Ballooning for two

Whether you want to tick something off your bucket list or put your courage to the test, this is your chance to make up for lost memories, adrenaline-style.

Ends Mon 29 Mar | Read more

604b4450ae30747852627d37-1125x750.jpeg

Swap staying in for going out on a wild adventure

Now you can start making plans again, why not fill your diary with memory-making, epic escapades? To give you a head start, we’re giving you the chance to win one of three amazingly active getaways for two with Much Better Adventures. Winners can choose from 21 UK adventures, with first access to newly added trips, including incredible experiences like kayaking Scotland's West Coast, adventure photography in Dartmoor, or bikepacking from London to Brighton. Prizes include the full cost of the trip, including train travel to your destination, and you have a full 18 months to book. Ready to get out there with a bang? Let’s go.

Ends Mon 29 Mar | Read more

60474bf8b364245ef97a5225-1125x750.jpeg

For that catch up you’ve missed the most

Face-to-face friendships, rejoice. We’re now allowed to meet a friend for coffee and a walk (no exercise required, phew). To celebrate reunions across the country, why not grab a hot drink from espresso experts Caffè Nero and enjoy another for a friend completely free. After all, what better way for the country to celebrate than with a cuppa? Both hot drinks and iced coffee are available so whatever the weather you’re in for a treat. You can bag a brew from opening to closing on Saturday and Sunday; just tap ‘USE NOW’ to reveal your code when you’re within 30 minutes of ordering at Caffè Nero. Subject to availability. Opening and closing times will vary so check store opening times ahead of redemption. The more expensive drink will be gifted free of charge, whilst you will be charged for the least expensive drink.

Available Sat 7:30am | Read more

604fa93c2a4b9e1b99634bbe-1125x750.jpeg

A stitch in time will make you a happy bunny this Easter

If your creativity has come on leaps and bounds this past year, we've got a new Easter project that'll have you spring into action. For the special price of £22.50, (RRP £29.99), we’re bringing you an Easter Bunny Box from MakeBox and treating you to a free masterclass too, on Friday 02/04/21 at 8pm. Hop to it with a masterclass in creating a fabric bunny, led by one of MakeBox’s team of craft experts. Your Easter box will include everything needed to hand or machine stitch your way to bunny bliss - including heads, floppy ears, filled body, arms, and legs, all made with super-soft stuffing and recycled plastic bottles. Creative workshop lead by creative director and designer Hannah Read-Baldrey. This is a rare Easter weekend treat for the kids that doesn’t involve a sugar high (and subsequent low) - jump to it today.

Ends Sun 28 Mar | Read more

604794f0b364245ef97a6344-1125x750.jpeg

Rock your world with good-for-the-world fries

Who doesn’t love LEON’s Baked Fries? Those crispy, criss-cut, golden, tempting, satisfying (did we mention crispy) bites just hit the spot. Now you can enjoy even more of them with a free serving of LEON Baked Fries (RRP £2.60) every week. Codes drop every Thursday; simply order online to redeem on Thursday or Friday to enjoy your feast of fries (while stocks last). And not only will LEON Baked Fries rock your world, they’re also good for the world, with a carbon neutral footprint thanks to Leon’s carbon credits policy. What’s not to like? Strictly one code per mobile device. You must display your code live in the Priority app at the till to receive your fries. Screengrabs of your code will not be accepted.

Available today 11:00am | Read more

604f8de72a4b9e1b99634437-1125x750.jpeg

What are your favourite offers this week - a wild adventure or crispy fries at home preparing for Easter? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36223 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Good one for any Marvel fans:

Screenshot_20210321-065110.png

And the 1st episode is on Disney+ now, if you are a subscriber.

Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123142 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Good one for any Marvel fans:

Screenshot_20210321-065110.png

And the 1st episode is on Disney+ now, if you are a subscriber.

I really must get round to watching that @pgn  as so many people are talking about it.

@LukasBI note the Caffe Nero promotion has changed? Previously you could get one free on a Tuesday (My grandson used it regularly). Now it's a BOGOF offer, ie buy one get one free. Still a good offer, unless you are a Billy No Mates rofl

Edited to add re Caffe Nero, I see it's on a Saturday and Sunday now now...which does make it better for those who can't get out on the Tuesday of the previous offer.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I'll pass on the figures but the first episode whets the appetite for more

As does the Flight Attendant on Sky

Message 4 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 123142 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie  I was looking at Flight Attendant...but still watching Your Honor and with Line of Duty starting tonight my viewing is pretty much choc a block...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 10

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

My son keeps telling me to watch Your Honour but I'm in the middle of watching all the Avengers movies on Disney

Seen them all but well worth watching again

On the End Game now so will be onto Line of Duty afterwards

Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 123142 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Your Honor is pretty good @jonsie 

Starring Brian Cranston.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Your Honor is pretty good @jonsie 

Starring Brian Cranston.

I'm not sure if I fancy it tbh unless there is loads of murder, gore and mayhem tongue_winking

I do like Bryan Cranston though

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 123142 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie 

Very quickly. In Your Honor, Brian Cranston is a judge and his son is driving a car and kills a lad who is riding his motorbike for the first time (the son has asthma and was reaching for his inhaler which had slipped off the car seat)

The lad he kills is the son of a gangland boss.

So there is plenty of gore, murder and mayhem rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie 

Very quickly. In Your Honor, Brian Cranston is a judge and his son is driving a car and kills a lad who is riding his motorbike for the first time (the son has asthma and was reaching for his inhaler which had slipped off the car seat)

The lad he kills is the son of a gangland boss.

So there is plenty of gore, murder and mayhem rofl

thumbsupSmiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 10