Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 18th Feb Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hello you lovely people,

hope you are all doing well. It is day 282767263 of lockdown but don’t you worry I am here to lighten your mood with my favourites from the O2 Priority Offers.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Add some om to your nom

You are what you eat. So, it stands to reason that, if you change your food for the better, you’ll change your mood for the better too. We’re bringing you a free online cookery masterclass from Wellbetter, worth £60. The ‘Good Mood Foods’ Masterclass will take place on Zoom at 7.30pm on Thursday 04/03/21 and will teach you how to create a mood-enhancing menu from easily available ingredients. You’ll learn how to master a Good Mood Food Soup, a Mood Boosting Smoothie, and Beetroot Chocolate Brownies. Sign up today and get ready to feed your mind, body and soul.

Ends soon | Read more

602553e9cff47e0030ba8bbd-1125x750.jpeg

Bringing a breath of fresh air into your home

Getting out and about during the winter months is tricky enough, without adding lockdown into the mix. So, if you’re struggling to get out, we’ll help you bring the outside in. We’re giving you a free Susie plant (RRP £10), rooted in a pot, when you spend £50 or more at Patch Plants. If you want to breathe new life into your home, your Susie plant will be leading the way, as it stores up oxygen throughout the day, then releases it during the night. If you’re feeling a little blue, your new plants are sure to make you feel a little greener.

Low Stock | Read more

602a3fd9cff47e0030bb865a-1125x750.jpeg

Bag yourself a breather while the kids get creative

The kids have discovered your secret stash of sweets. The dog’s just eaten their homework (for real). And you don’t how much more of their favourite YouTuber you can take. If lockdown’s making you, and your kids, lose the plot, we can help you find some inner peace. We’re giving away ten Arts and Crafts bundles from Hamleys worth £100. There’s a Colouring Starter Kit and Kinetic Sand Rainbow Mix to brighten their day. A Melissa & Doug Stamp A Scene Farm, plus a Scrapbook N Card Making Kit to help them make their own fun. Plus, a Stamp A Scene Farm, Playfoam Go travel Pack and Stickertastic Set to fire their imagination. Enter now and help them break free from lockdown boredom.

Ends Sun 28 Feb | Read more

602a3cb7cff47e0030bb859c-1125x750.jpeg

A change of scenery is on the horizon this Feb half term

Our homes have been hijacked by school time, work time and play time. So, we’re guessing that you and the kids are crying out for a change of scenery. Luckily, we have just the ticket. We’re bringing you a digital Treasure Trail for free, saving your family £9.99. Simply choose one of your local trails - there are over 1200 available across the UK - and you’re sorted for some family-friendly frolics this February. So, gather the troops this half-term and head outside for a healthy dose of fresh air and fresh views.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

60216b0bd601800030126f6e-1125x750.jpeg

What do you guys think of this weeks offers? Are you in for a yummy treat, some greens or you ready to treat the kids? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122369 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@LukasB 

I would have gone for the plant offer, except I already have two Susie plants in my house. They are excellent by the way.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff I have one too - they are amazing you dont need to do anything joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3