Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 17th September Onward

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

hope you are well. I am back from my holiday and can finally do my favourite thing again: The O2 Priority updates.

Are you in for a culinary adventure or do you need to update your wardrobe with some fancy new denim? O2 have you covered and you don’t even have to leave your living room.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Be at the top of the food chain

Fancy your very own private culinary masterclass? If the answer’s “yes, chef,” you’re in luck. O2 have teamed up with Wild Radish to offer a Zoom class with their rising star chef, Daniel Fletcher, Head Chef of Somerset’s 28 Market Place. You'll be cooking one of Wild Radish's launch dishes, created by Daniel. You'll be sent ingredients ahead of the class, along with the recipe to learn how to create a restaurant-worthy dish.

Ends Mon 28 Sep | Read more

5f5b35525f15030030d10df3-1125x750.jpeg

Feel like crispy, criss-cut royalty

Get ready for a right royal treat - O2 are crowning you the King, or Queen, of LEON. Every Thursday and Friday for the next three weeks, you can grab a free regular portion of Baked Fries from LEON (RRP £2.45). They’re gluten-free, vegan and most importantly - free. Plus you’ll get to pick your favourite sauce to dip them in from vegan garlic aioli, Korean mayo, chilli sauce or ketchup. Simply order your fries online and collect from your nearest LEON restaurant. Majestic.

Ends tomorrow 11:59pm | Read more

5f52661fe828860030b60aa1-1125x750.jpeg

Stand out from the crowd

With the fashion world about to descend on London, O2 are giving you your own chance to sparkle. This week, you’ll be able to access Monica Vinader’s sample sale 24-hours early - giving you a whole day to find something inspiring before the doors open to everyone. The Great British jeweller already counts Emma Watson and The Duchess of Cambridge as fans, maybe you’ll be next?

Expires today 11:59pm | Read more

5f5b36805f15030030d10e3a-1125x750.jpeg

Stay one step ahead of the trendsetters

And some more fashion. London. Tokyo. Your living room - say hello to this season’s fashion hotspots. Why? Because O2 are giving you 24-hour early access to the EDWIN sample sale. Which means you can get a first look at the cutting edge of Japanese denim design, before everyone who’s not on the guestlist. So get ahead of the pack, get inspired and get ready to turn heads.

Ends Thu 10:00am | Read more

5f5a42405f15030030d0dd32-1125x750.jpeg

Get that Monday motivation

Clear your schedule and get ready to clear your mind. Mondays are about to become the most uplifting day of your week. MoveGB provides access to hundreds of stress-busting exercise classes from around the country (both in-person and online) - and you can enjoy a free session every Monday, on us. So whether you fancy some healing HIIT, laidback yoga or just want to tap into some Zumba zen, finding the right class for you is easy. The only hard bit will be waiting a whole week for the next one.

Available Mon 12:00am | Read more

5f5f4fc95f15030030d1e191-1125x750.jpeg

I'd love to hear if you're going for anything specific this week (even if it's not on my list above)! Have I missed something good?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions
A bag of Rugby goodies, sounds good to me - good prize! 🏉🤞
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I looked at the jewellery offers. Should have closed at 23.59. Already closed at 20.00. slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I looked at the jewellery offers. Should have closed at 23.59. Already closed at 20.00. slight_frown

Sold-out, I guess. 

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Sold-out, I guess. 

Yep, story of my life. frowning2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@pgn @Cleoriff I saw the prices and they were very good so might have been sold out pretty quick. It was sample sale as well so only one item each.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6