Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 11th August Onwards

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hey everybody,

A happy Thursday to you all and yet again time to have a look at what cool and exciting Priority Offers are going on right now.

With everyone trying to get in some last-minute summer travels, these just might come in handy. There are some good ones, if I do say so myself.

Enjoy free lounge access at Gatwick Airport

62f2cc91720ea03e41d77daf-1125x750.jpeg

Travelling abroad from Gatwick North Terminal soon? Lucky you.

Enjoy free access to the brand-new O2 Roam Freely Lounge, for you and a friend or family member to celebrate being with the only major network that lets you roam freely in the EU (up to 25GB).

Expect comfy seats, free drinks and snacks plus free Wi-Fi. Expect a cinema room courtesy of the legends at Disney+. Expect to feel like royalty, basically.

The O2 Roam Freely Lounge opening times are between 6am-3pm, Monday - Sunday. Simply book a timing slot and show your confirmation email to enter, but be sure to get in early; spaces are limited.

Read more

Turn flight stress into lounge rest

62f396e96398557b4fd50ad2-1125x750.jpeg

Like dental appointments and spilling sauce on your new top on a night out, flight delays are unwanted, stressful, and occasionally inevitable.

Luckily, you don’t need to fret, with free lounge access for you and up to three guests if your flight is delayed by 60 minutes or more.

Almost makes you want your flight to be delayed. Almost.

Get all the details here

Blissful beachside bubbles

62eb8e5a6398557b4fd360a4-1125x750.jpeg

Reckon you can’t combine family holidays with relaxation? Think again – here’s your chance to win a family getaway in Cornwall for you and the kids. Set in a quiet countryside spot close to the beach, the beautiful Retallack Resort & Spa just screams – or rather, whispers quietly – relaxation. And from the serenity of the spa, to the luxury of the heated indoor pool, your exclusive accommodation (some with hot tubs), create opportunities to chill and make perfect holiday memories.

Oh, and your three (weekend) or four (mid-week) night stay gets off to a flyer with a complimentary bottle of Prosecco and exclusive arrival hamper to tuck into. Bliss.

Enter now for your chance to win - good luck.

You can find all the current offers over on the Priority website.

Like the look of these? Seen anything I've missed? Let me know below!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35797 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

The free lounge access looks good, @Breanna - although no chance I will be flying through Gatwick in the near future, alas. 

What would top it off would be an O2 phone Tech Support corner in the lounge, where people could get their last-minute bolt-on and advice similar to what is provided in the Guide: Roaming MegaGuide bulb📳

Message 2 of 5

Barista1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Will there be any other o2 lounges opening at Other U.K. airports?

Message 3 of 5

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

The tech support corner is a clever idea @pgn! Can't tell you how many times I've scoured airports for sim card machines while I'm waiting for a flight. 

Message 4 of 5

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @Barista1 at this time it's only LGW. 

Message 5 of 5