Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 10th June Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Well hello guys,

hope you are all doing great. The sun is shining and the spirits are up. Life is good and it will be even better when you see this weeks Priority Offers.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Getaway to some of the country’s most magical places

If 2020 was the year of going nowhere, it’s only fair this year is the year of getting out there and making up for lost experiences. Of course, there’s no better place to start than right here in Britain, with your chance to win a three-night UK break (worth up to £1200). You’ll enjoy three nights over the weekend (or four nights during the week) in luxury accommodation at your choice of location, and with a chilled bottle of Processo waiting for you as you check in. Bliss. Looking for full-on fun, or chasing quality chill-out time? Whatever your vibe is, you’ll find it at a choice of nine smashing locations across the country: Sandy Balls, New Forest; Whitecliff Bay, Isle of Wight; Tattershall Lakes, Boston West or Beachcomber, Lincolnshire; Barmouth Bay, Snowdonia; Mersea Island, Essex; Mill Rythe, Hayling Island or St Ives Bay, Cornwall. Always wanted to know what makes Britain great? Here’s your chance. Enter now.

Ends Mon 21 Jun | Read more

60be337ec00308085695160e-1125x750.jpeg

Put your stamp on it and celebrate World Refill Day

Celebrate World Refill Day with your name in lights, well not quite…but you will get your name on your brand-new Refill x Chilly’s bottle or food pot. What do you get? Free engraving on any Refill x Chilly’s bottle or food pot, plus free delivery. This includes the Refill x Chilly’s 500ml bottle and 500ml food pot. In addition, Chilly’s will also give £10 to City to Sea from every Refill x Chilly’s product purchased. So you not only get free personalisation and free delivery for your new favourite reusable, but your purchase is also helping to power the Refill Revolution and prevent single-use plastic pollution at source. About World Refill Day: This World Refill Day, choose to reuse and join millions of people around the world taking action to reduce plastic pollution. World Refill Day is a global public awareness campaign to prevent plastic pollution and help people live with less waste.

Ends Tue 22 Jun | Read more

60ba543ec00308085694503e-1125x750.jpeg

Visit AllSaints, Bicester Village for up to 40% off

Whatever the weather does this summer, guarantee yourself a sizzling hot wardrobe with this scorching Reward. Stack your shelves with seasonal styles with up to 40% off AllSaints at Bicester Village. This is your chance to explore all the latest arrivals and fresh summer looks across dresses, t-shirts, knitwear, accessories, boots, and shoes and much more. Take one of AllSaint’s iconic leather jackets for a spin or pick up the perfect tie dye t-shirt for those picnics in the park. Best of all, you can make a day of it at the beautiful Bicester Village. Nice one.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

60b760a3c00308085693ae76-1125x750.jpeg

Give budding Tarzans the chance to swing into action

Before having kids, going vine to vine might have meant a day sampling wines, but that all changes when the little ones are swinging from the walls. See for yourself with 20% off Tree Top Adventures at Go Ape (RRP from £19). Kids of all ages can get their Tarzan on at tree top playgrounds packed with intricate crossings, wobbly bridges, and brilliant zip wire finales. It’s the perfect way to blow off steam after school, the weekend picnic, or loincloth shopping. Take your pick from three difficulty levels: for younger kids, older kids, and teens, with each dialling up the adventure and fun. With centres across the UK, you’ll be sure to find a treetop trek near you. Ready to swing into action?

Ends Sun 20 Jun | Read more

60b8f4a2c0030808569404de-1125x750.jpeg

Here come the days out…

Looking for an array of experiences you can use to get away from the everyday? We’ve got you covered with a range of amazing days out for two from as little as £10, with £10 off from Priority. How about a Zip World tip-top tree top adventure in Wales? Or maybe a spread of traditional afternoon tea delights in the Cotswolds? Feeling energetic? Get paintballing at over 60 locations. And don’t pass up a brewery tour in Kent (with obligatory sampling, naturally). Choose from over 3,000 experiences across the UK, IRL or online to help you really make the most of your summer.

Ends Thu 30 Sep | Read more

60bf53e252ebd43633d142ec-1125x750.jpeg

What are your favourites this week? Have you got a holiday or a day trip planned? And what about a little shopping trip? And are you staying hydrated? Questions, questions, questions….

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Very keen on the 3 nights away in luxury accommodation @LukasB 

Sounds just the ticket....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I would be very interested too

So...another futile attempt coming up

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I would be very interested too

So...another futile attempt coming up

Yep, I've entered...I expect to hear nothing joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I would say I will cross my fingers for you guys @Cleoriff @jonsie but that one I want myself sweat_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 5 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
I've entered but not holding my breath...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 7

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I am entering too hahah @gmarkj @Cleoriff @jonsie @TheresaV 

signature

Message 7 of 7