Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 10th December Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are you doing today? This week I have been a good boy and I am on time. I put together a list of my personal highlights of the O2 Priority Offers. And let me tell you I am quite excited. Christmas came early.

An honorable mention goes to the Instant Winners which are on for 2 more days - so make sure to check those out.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Santa’s brewing something special this Christmas

Fancy a fantastic festive night in? You take care of the music and entertainment, and O2 will sort the drinks and snacks. O2 are bringing you a craft beer hamper from HonestBrew, including six beers, an HonestBrew tasting glass and two packs of Serious Pig snacks. Simply take your pick from either the alcohol bundle for £20 (RRP £28.90) or the non-alcoholic bundle for £18 (RRP £23.90), both with free delivery. Your only tough choice will be whether you gift it to a friend or keep all for yourself. So, free up some fridge space, put out your posh bowls and get ready for some festive fun.

Ends Sun 27 Dec | Read more

5fcfb8b4d601800030b1f4e7-1125x750.jpeg

Chill out when it’s chilly out with a pampering night in

Embrace a cosy night in on a cold winter’s evening and let this hydration trio do all the hard work. O2 are bringing you Skimono’s Indulgence Mask Collection for just £10 (RRP £35), plus £2.95 delivery. Spend some time on you as you rejuvenate your face, hands and feet with this seriously hydrating mask set. Ready, set, relax. This kit includes:

1x Advanced Moisturisation+ Bio-cellulose Facemask

1x Intense Nourishment+ Hand Mask

1x Total Conditioning+ Foot Mask in a branded Skimono presentation gift pack

Ends Sun 20 Dec | Read more

5fc7bfb4d601800030b050be-1125x750.jpeg

Celebrate Bob Marley’s music in London’s West End

Want to get together and feel alright in the New Year? Then, get ready to lose yourself to the rhythm of Marley’s platinum-selling catalogue of music. O2 are giving away a fantastic red carpet experience with two VIP tickets to the press night for the brand new show - Get Up, Stand Up! The Bob Marley Musical, at London’s Lyric Theatre in June 2021. Plus, O2 are also throwing in a night at the 5-star Trafalgar hotel, along with a pre-show meal for two in the hotel’s restaurant, a goody bag and travel expenses. The musical, coming to the West End in May, celebrates the story of Jamaica’s global superstar and with access to Marley’s full catalogue of music, captures the rebellious spirit and story of the universal icon. Enter now and transport yourself to Trenchtown via London town.

Ends Mon 21 Dec | Read more

5fc91514d601800030b09965-1125x750.jpeg

Be the host or hostess with the mostest this Christmas

Want to make your home bar the best, bar none? Well, get ready to turn your house into the hottest venue in town this Christmas. O2 are bringing you the chance to win the Ultimate Fever-Tree Home Bar, worth over £1000. Your prize will include a variety of premium Gin, Vodka & Vermouth all perfectly paired with Fever-Tree mixers along with Fever-Tree branded bar blades and Copa glassware. So, enter now and get ready to host your household with the ultimate home bar set up - good luck.

Ends Mon 9:59am | Read more

5fbe406acff47e0030a1887c-1125x750.jpeg

Festive indulgence to feel good about

Indulgence doesn’t need to leave you feeling guilty this December with this exclusive The Protein Works™ Christmas Bundle for £19.99 (RRP £39.99). Why not create a warm, delicious breakfast with the Protein Porridge 360 and add some Protein Brownie Mix to really give it that comforting, festive taste? Throughout the day you can snack on the Loaded Nuts or Ridiculous Vegan Bars and there’s also a Loaded Legend to hit that sweet spot mid-afternoon.

Ends Fri 1 Jan | Read more

5fcf49a5cff47e0030f3b179-1125x750.jpeg

_____

What tickles your fancy this week? Are you a Reggae fan? Are you stocking up on beers and gins for the cold days or are you rather trying to transform that lockdown body? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@MI5 have you entered the bar top up prize draw? I feel like this is right up our street joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27828 Solutions

@LukasB 

Yes, entered the Fever Tree and the Hamper ones.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

me too haha - I knew you would love that

signature

Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27828 Solutions
I do love a nice gin over crushed ice in a tall glass wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 11

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 6 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Been entering everything for years and not won a damn dicky!

Same here @jonsie upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 11

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12147 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions
Just checked the results of some I entered recently.
7 entered - 0 wins!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 11

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Just checked the results of some I entered recently.
7 entered - 0 wins!

What? You too???

Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

That's all of us then! (Apart from Viridis who won a tile mate) rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11