Did you mean: 

Unable to install and use Priority app

AdrianCollins
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I've been unable to install the O2 priority app now for many months. My phone is a Samsung J6, running Android 10 and I don't have any problems with installing other apps.

Every time I try and install it from the android play store, the install percentage goes up as you'd expect, then rather than the button on the right saying 'open' it says 'install' meaning it hasn't installed at all. Clicking install again merely repeats the process...I then get the message can't install priority, try again and if it still doesn't work see common ways to fix the problem... (I've tried all of these too!)

Its been like this for months. I have cleared caches etc, including Google related ones such as play store etc, all to no avail.

Can someone please yas its driving me a bit insane now! Many thanks ac

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Possibly could be that @AdrianCollins 

Are you downloading the app via WIFI or mobile data ?

signature
Message 11 of 13

AdrianCollins
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I've tried both to be honest (I've also tried an install from an APK file and that hasn't worked either) - I just tried again using mobile data and it didn't work)

Message 12 of 13

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Ok @AdrianCollins The last thing to try is a factory reset on device to wipe it incase old version app is still on somewhere please make sure you back everything up to Samsung account , google account or Samsung Kies on a computer. I do not like advising this in case you loose anything but is the next step to try.

Thanks O2Emma

signature
Message 13 of 13