Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority queuing

Angel87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I'm new to o2 and I was told by a friend that I could get into a gig I already have tickets for at the o2 forum kentish town in November quicker with the priority queuing but online it says its not available anymore have you stopped doing this at venues now? Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Angel87 

You used to be able to queue with Priority  at all venues (I did for a gig a few years back) but according to this, it's no longer available at certain venues. I have my computer set to knowing my access so it's No to Birmingham. If you check YOUR venue Priority Queue you might be lucky.

Best of luck.. x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Angel87 

You used to be able to queue with Priority  at all venues (I did for a gig a few years back) but according to this, it's no longer available at certain venues. I have my computer set to knowing my access so it's No to Birmingham. If you check YOUR venue Priority Queue you might be lucky.

Best of luck.. x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Looks like it is currently unavailable - not sure why, could be it's still restricted since the COVID restrictions started. Keep an eye on: 

https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/60f6f65757e650198cb80e4d/o2-academy-venues-access-the-priority-queu...

Good luck, @Angel87.

Message 3 of 3