Did you mean: 

Priority offers update: 1 August 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I hope you're having a good week so far. Can you believe it's already August?! Seems this year is flying by, and shows no signs of slowing down.

Coming up this week on Priority there’s plenty to be excited about such as a discount on trips to Berlin and complimentary Lola Shades with every order at Sian Marie to accompany you.

If you’re staying home instead, then six reds for £40 from Laithwaite’s Wine will surely sort you out.

As for this week, we see the return of Thorntons! A free ice cream for you and a friend available from Thursday through to Sunday, perfect to counter that summer heat that’s sticking around. 🍦☀️

We have also seen then the launch of our really exciting new partnership with ChargedUp, giving O2 customers one free hour of charge every day from a ChargedUp device, located across the UK!

And remember, MoveGB is still in the app, offering you a free fitness pass every Monday. You can use your fitness pass every Monday with MoveGB and book yourself into something for absolutely nothing, and you can do that every single week until the offer comes to a sweaty end in August!

Secret Cinema presents Stranger Things & the TUTANKHAMUN Exhibition: Both ballots to win tickets are still open and will stay open for a couple more weeks so make sure you’re getting everyone you know to enter. Both are going to be amazing experiences, and you can attend them with Priority for nothing!

Priority Update 1 August.jpg

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all  Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

AnnieM
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 114 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Has the Tutankhamun draw been done yet? I’ve been checking the Priority winners site but not seen it come up yet.

Thanks
Annie
Message 2 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @AnnieM 

I can't see it either https://promowinners.com/o2priority/

I'll tag our community managers @Marjo or @EmilieT  and maybe they will know more. They won't be back till Monday or Tuesday though...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 14

AnnieM
  • 114 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Cleoriff 

Message 4 of 14

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @AnnieM ! 

I'll have a look for you to see if I can get any information on this. Did you participate in the prize draw yourself? slight_smile

Cheers for the tag @Cleoriff !

Message 5 of 14

AnnieM
  • 114 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, @Marjo .

Yes, I did enter. Really keen to go, so need to know if I will have to buy tickets before its sold out laughing

Message 6 of 14

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@AnnieM We've just heard back that the prize draw hasn't been completed yet - it's in the process of being done slight_smile Fingers crossed - if/when you go, whether via the prize draw or tickets you purchase, I'd really love to hear what you think of the event!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 14

AnnieM
  • 114 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the update, @EmilieT. I’ll keep checking that winners page...

Message 8 of 14

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Fingers crossed for you smiling fingers_crossed

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 14

AnnieM
  • 114 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It looks like they still haven’t drawn the Tutankhamun winners. What’s the likelihood it’s drawn and I win tickets if I buy some? laughing

Message 10 of 14