Did you mean: 

Priority Music Highlights - 6th September Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hi everyone!

First music highlights of September! Let's check some of the the artists featured on the O2 Priority website this week 🎙

We start with Flohio. The Nigerian-born London based UK hip hop artist has released a couple of EPs and a mixtape, which all received critical-acclaim and attracted lots of fans and now she's about to release her first album,Out of Heart , which features her latest single: 

Out of Heart is going to be released on October 7 and you can pre-save that on Apple Music whilst enjoying the first few singles, including SPF :

Priority Tickets for her concert in London are going to be available tomorrow 10:00am:

Next up we've got The 1975. The band from Wilmslow (now based in Manchester) began to be part of the collective consciousness when they released their self-titled debut album and since then every chart-topping album they've released solidified their prominence. You can check their latest single below:

They are also pre-releasing their new album on Apple Music and you can already listen to 3 tracks from the upcoming record here:

Priority Tickets for their UK Tour, including a gig at The O2, are going to be available tomorrow from 8:30am:

The third highlight goes to Kula Shaker. I came to know the band with they cover of Hush a song that I thought that was penned by Deep Purple but it was actually written by the American composer Billy Joe Royal. And the first cover of it wasn't recorded by Deep Purple, but by an Australian band called Somebody's Image (all of them became Top 5 records in their respective countries charts when they were released). You live, you learn. 

After being hooked by that cover, I went on and checked their excellent debut, which I really recommend:

Priority tickets for their O2 Institute Birmingham show will be on sale tomorrow 9:00am:

In order to be able to listen to the full songs (not just snippets or previews of them) on the playlists above, don't forget that you can get up to six months' free Apple Music with O2 ,which will also give access to many others carefully curated playlists, radio shows, albums, EPs, music videos, exclusive interviews and much more.

As there are some many options of gigs on the Priority website, and also artists from so many different genres, it's actually very hard to pick just three of them to highlight here on the community. Hope that you guys have discovered or rediscovered an artist or band; or have found out about the gig of an artist you already love in this post! Please leave your comment if you enjoyed any of the songs shared above. 😎

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0