Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority on 2 New Lines

JonTheJoker76
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi can anyone advise, I've just ordered 2 new lines on my account, will these 2 new lines also get o2 priority so say new line 1 can go into Greg's get a coffee and then line 2 can go into Greg's get a bacon roll and won't have any issues.

I take it the O2 priority app does not require login details and is linked to the actual mobile numbers rather than a login.

Also with regards to My O2 app do they both need new logins or do I create 2 new logins as on the main mobile number account when I load up the app I can switch between all 3.

However I don't want the other 2 new lines to be able to switch between the 3 accounts in the app as I am the main account holder the 2 new lines are for my teenage son and daughter 

However would like the my O2 app on their phones so they can see their allowances of mobile data 

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@JonTheJoker76 

Priority is per number so each one will have it's own allowances / offers.

The only way to enable each one to see the individual balances is to have separate emails to sign up to the MyO2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@JonTheJoker76 

Priority is per number so each one will have it's own allowances / offers.

The only way to enable each one to see the individual balances is to have separate emails to sign up to the MyO2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2