Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority Setup Problems on new phone

pisolpete15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I'm having some problems setting up the Priority App on my new phone (Pixel 6A). After installing the app and selecting to login using my Virgin Media details, I get to a screen where it says "oops, something went wrong, we're having trouble logging you into priority, please try again".  I can't proceed and it loops back to the start. I'm sure that I entered my Virgin login details correctly initially. I've tried uninstalling the App and reinstalling but the same issue occurs. Any ideas on how to resolve please? Thanks 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6619 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

As suggested you need to contact Virgin

See here 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/O2-Priority-App-log-in-issue/td-p/5172064

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144466 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27681 Solutions

@pisolpete15 

As you are using virgin details I assume you don't have an O2 number to login with?

If so, you need to reach out to virgin for help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6619 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

As suggested you need to contact Virgin

See here 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/O2-Priority-App-log-in-issue/td-p/5172064

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3