Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out of O2 priority on all devices

Vicky12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How can I remotely log someone out of my O2 Priority account on their phone's app? Happy to log out of all devices and then re log myself back in on my phone.

If that's not possible, is there a way to opt out of O2 Priority all together so that someone can't benefit from my O2 contract?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144900 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@Vicky12 

Change your O2 login password which will require any other devices to have to login again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144900 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@Vicky12 

Change your O2 login password which will require any other devices to have to login again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Vicky12
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your message. I have already tried to change my O2 password and it didn't make me resign into my O2 Priority app, so I can only assume the other phone didn't get logged out either

Message 3 of 5

Nate2
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here. They don't currently offer this functionality. They also don't offer 2FA which is becoming the standard across all web services. Pretty shoddy, all things considered.

Message 4 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6753 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

@Nate2 wrote:

Same here. They don't currently offer this functionality. They also don't offer 2FA which is becoming the standard across all web services. Pretty shoddy, all things considered.

Like this?

Screenshot_20230605_160553_Priority.jpg

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 5