Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greggs Voucher Used?

GD4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone know why some days when I go to the Greggs coffee offer I can’t ‘Use Now’ as the screen says This Voucher Has Been Used. I thought you were entitled to one drink every day?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144687 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@GD4 

See T&C's 

Terms & Conditions

Eligibility Criteria: The promotion is open to members of Priority who are UK residents age 16+.

Reward Start and End Dates: Reward is valid any day of the week from 16 May - 11 September 2023, while stocks last - subject to availability. If out of stock in-store, an alternative product may be supplied. Reward valid for take away orders only.

Redemption Instructions: To redeem, tap ‘USE NOW’ take note of the validity period and display your code/phone at Greggs as required.

Reward T&Cs: This Reward entitles you to receive a free hot drink from Greggs. Includes any size (regular or large) Americano, White Coffee, Cappuccino, Latte, Speciality Latte (including Vanilla and Caramel), Flat White, Espresso, Hot Chocolate, Mocha, Tea or Speciality Tea (Green or Peppermint). Codes are released from 7am Monday - Sunday, available whilst stocks last.

If you choose to redeem your drink on a Friday or Saturday, you must choose between a free coffee or a free Greggs Breakfast Roll, Sausage Roll or Vegan Sausage Roll or Savoury product. If you choose to redeem your coffee on a Monday – Thursday, you can still claim an additional Greggs product on the Friday or Saturday.

Any extras will be charged accordingly. A valid code must be shown to a member of staff to redeem. One code per customer, per week. One code accepted per transaction. Reward is valid to redeem between the start date and end date of each promotion only. Any codes shown before or after the start or end date of each promotion will not be valid or accepted.

Excluded shops are those situated in MOTO forecourts – Doncaster North, Ferrybridge, Toddington North & South, Heston East, Hilton Park North, Lancaster North & South, Southwaite North, Trowell North & South, Leigh Delamare East & West, Rugby, Frankley North & South, Donnington Park and Wetherby.

These terms and claim instructions incorporate and apply in addition to the Priority App T&Cs, which can be found under your app ‘Settings’.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144687 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@GD4 

See T&C's 

Terms & Conditions

Eligibility Criteria: The promotion is open to members of Priority who are UK residents age 16+.

Reward Start and End Dates: Reward is valid any day of the week from 16 May - 11 September 2023, while stocks last - subject to availability. If out of stock in-store, an alternative product may be supplied. Reward valid for take away orders only.

Redemption Instructions: To redeem, tap ‘USE NOW’ take note of the validity period and display your code/phone at Greggs as required.

Reward T&Cs: This Reward entitles you to receive a free hot drink from Greggs. Includes any size (regular or large) Americano, White Coffee, Cappuccino, Latte, Speciality Latte (including Vanilla and Caramel), Flat White, Espresso, Hot Chocolate, Mocha, Tea or Speciality Tea (Green or Peppermint). Codes are released from 7am Monday - Sunday, available whilst stocks last.

If you choose to redeem your drink on a Friday or Saturday, you must choose between a free coffee or a free Greggs Breakfast Roll, Sausage Roll or Vegan Sausage Roll or Savoury product. If you choose to redeem your coffee on a Monday – Thursday, you can still claim an additional Greggs product on the Friday or Saturday.

Any extras will be charged accordingly. A valid code must be shown to a member of staff to redeem. One code per customer, per week. One code accepted per transaction. Reward is valid to redeem between the start date and end date of each promotion only. Any codes shown before or after the start or end date of each promotion will not be valid or accepted.

Excluded shops are those situated in MOTO forecourts – Doncaster North, Ferrybridge, Toddington North & South, Heston East, Hilton Park North, Lancaster North & South, Southwaite North, Trowell North & South, Leigh Delamare East & West, Rugby, Frankley North & South, Donnington Park and Wetherby.

These terms and claim instructions incorporate and apply in addition to the Priority App T&Cs, which can be found under your app ‘Settings’.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2