Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney store online 20% code not working

Dan82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Trying to buy two marvel costumes from Disney store online using the 20% off code from the priority app.

I’ve followed the link to the store via the app and when using the code it says voucher applied by discount has not.

The items I’m trying to buy are not listed in the excluded items so not sure why this isn’t working. Has anyone else had this problem?

The only way to contact o2 priority seems to be via twitter which I don’t use, does anyone have an email or number for them by any chance?

Thanks
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Contact customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus for help with all o2 products and services.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Dan82Does the discount have a Use BY date assigned to it? I am just wondering if you are trying before or after the offer becomes eliglible?

If after, then they may have used up all the discount allocations

Maybe @KimberleyH (who deals with Priority offers) could advise further?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

Dan82
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for your help guys.

The voucher says it’s valid from today until next Sunday so should be good date wise.

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We have found in the past that these offers just start working for no reason, so my suggestions would be to keep trying or maybe leave it until tomorrow to try again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 92909 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Dan82, how are you getting on with this, any luck with the code since you last posted? Sorry to hear it wasn't working earlier. Please do let us know and if you're still stuck we can try see on our end if we can find out more info.

Message 7 of 9

Dan82
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Marjo

Thanks for asking.

No luck I’m afraid although I did try it out on some other items and the discount worked then so sadly it seems the costumes I’m trying to buy must be excluded but they are not mentioned in the list of exclusions.
Message 8 of 9

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for coming back to give us an update @Dan82! Sorry to hear it still didn't work. I'm going to drop you a PM (private message here) to get a few additional details to see if we can find out more, please do check when you get a moment.

Message 9 of 9