Did you mean: 

02 Priority App won't open

PhilJJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi - can anyone assist?

I have a Samsung S20 and have been using the O2 Priority App for a couple of years now, but all of a sudden it's stopped working.  I press the App logo on my home screen, it changes to a lady jumping on the 02 Priority home page then just cuts off back to my home screen.  I must have deleted and re loaded the app 50+ times, updated my phone software deleted cache, data you name it I have deleted and reinstalled everything.  I have been to my local 02 shop, they told me to ring 202, which I did and after about 30+ mins on the phone again deleting and reinstalling several times I was advised a technician would call me back within 48hrs - this was 3 weeks ago now - no call.

I can get on via a browser but what is the point off having Apps?

Please help  

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36426 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

You know about the browser version at https://priority.o2.co.uk/ - use that while O2 address the issue on the app (which does break at times, similar to the MyO2 app). Your uninstal/reinstall is not working, so wait for Play Store to see an update to the app is all you can do, @PhilJJ.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36426 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

You know about the browser version at https://priority.o2.co.uk/ - use that while O2 address the issue on the app (which does break at times, similar to the MyO2 app). Your uninstal/reinstall is not working, so wait for Play Store to see an update to the app is all you can do, @PhilJJ.

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123335 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@PhilJJ 

There are quite a few others having issues with the Priority app. O2 are aware there is a problem. Follow @pgn's advice until theres a fix.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

There are indeed some known issues with Samsung phones and the Priority App. O2 are investigating the issue.

Message 4 of 4