Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! safesearch

why is my safesearch locked

buddy3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

Hi I don't appear to have any mobile data, no icon either. I appear to have plenty of allowance. Samsung s10. Any advice please.

Dunky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking my handset

Hi, How can I unlock my handset when I don't have access to another Newtork Sim Card?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returned phone

Hi I returned my phone on 31/7 for repair. Can you please let me know the status? This will be the second time in 4 months it has been repaired. Thank you Tracy

Tracy70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Travel inclusive zone not working?

Hi, why is Travel inclusive zone bolt on not working now? It says I need to buy a data bolt on? I have been in usa for 10 days with no issues til now

dgboss10 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 lost number

O2 have lost my number during a port from another port network, can anyone help me? O2 just keeptrying to do the form again or hanging up!

PUCK code needed urgently

Hi I was recently transferred from Virgin to O2 , my problem is my phone is currently having issues so tried my back up and I am being asked for PIN/Puck code , I have tried the O2 website entering my mob num and ticking not a robot but just keeps co...

cujimmy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos