Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

trouble accessing data and making texts in italy

No problems in France but now in Italy and having lots of problems accessing mobile data and also problems receiving or making normal text messages. I get error 0 when I try to send and not receiving OTPs from my bank or other accounts.

Apple Watch Code 106

Hi,Trying to add mobile data to my Apple watch from the iphone watch app and I get the error below - code 106. Sales have a set up SIM on my account but I can’t link it to my watch. I see others have had this issue. Is there a known fix? “Oops, somet...

Robins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM issue

Phone will not make calls or access GPS - not connected to O2 network 

BillB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

Can you please tell me why my number has changed when i requested to keep my number on the new pay monthly phone i ordered yesterday. I sent the PAC code details at the same time which was in the morning ?Thanks

RAPS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend Cap issues over short messages. to friends

Hi In the past few months I've been charged extra for certain messages. My Spend Cap was reduced from £5 to £O. Today I tried to send messages to 2 acquaintances. The texts were not forwarded. Is this related? No pictures, no emoticons There is a con...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP

I can't get hold of O2 the number isn't working when I call it from my O2 number - just so silent after I complete the automated services then eventually hangs up. Its urgent I speak with someone please let me know how I can do this ASAP

Resolved! How to retrieve a voice mail

Hi I tried to add a password to my voice mail or I can see if I have any I enter a password and it just says unable to connect can someone help please and also I don’t seem to be receiving all messages I still have some come through to my old phone b...

Harry08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Replacement after repair

me phone replaced after repair. Just opened the package and the device got small hairline crack can i get it replaced or repaired still if it arrived faulty?

SPenn1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unfreeze (MCK) code for my Samsung GT-S5620 O2-locked and frozen device

Please can someone tell me the unfreeze (MCK) code for my Samsung GT-S5620 O2-locked and frozen device? Background. Spoke with O2 Customer Services as old backup phone (2015) sim had died -> directed me to go to O2 shop. Shop sold me new SIM so that ...

Jon15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos