Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow network

Hello. Been having problems ever since virgin. The network is so slow. In cv11 my speeds are appalling 4g and 5g and at work in b92 they’re even worse. But people next to me on Vodafone and EE are flying. Screen recorded like 5 different locations wi...

Ben143 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

voicemail pin code

I'm in Mexico and need to access voicemail urgently but have not set a pin code and don't seem to be able to do it from here. Can you tell me how to set up pin code.

KevG54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 can't fin my account

Transfered from Virgin to O2 , have paid two bills to O2 , have dowloaded app for O2, can successfully sign into my account.Tells me my minuets, text time and wifi usage. BUT when Itry to access my monthly bill it says that O2 can't Find me?

MelvynS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer

I was with O2 on pay monthly, I then got a new device through affordable mobiles but still with O2. I got my pac code and supplied it. I’ve since rung O2 twice to get the number transferred across as I want to keep my old number. Its been a week, how...

Vic78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swop SIM

My Virgin Media SIM has deactivated. My new one is in the UK. I am in Australia. How can I activate the new SIM remotely?

Peter29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error 106

Hi, I have just bought an Apple Watch ultra 2 after migrating over from virgin. When I’m trying to set my sim up on my Apple Watch. I get error code 106. called 202 twice no help. I’m at the point of cancelling within my cooling off period. Can anyon...

call tariff to landlines

Hi,I'm making a call as i type to Citizens Advice but not getting through so 15 minutes in,do i need to start being concerned at the costs while still awaiting a CAB operative ?

bob16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Mobile Transfer

I've received notification that I've been sent a new SIM which will only function in a 5G phone. My phone isn't 5G - what do I do?

Brock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer data to new phone. Shop says no

Hi, my Motorola is acting up and I need to buy a new phone. I have decided on the Motorola Edge 30 Neo but O2 don't sell that model. As a long time O2 user, I asked one O2 shop if I bought a new phone would they transfer the contents of the old phone...

Tafia69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos