Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow internet

Lauren14
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have just recently moved into the area of Durham, since moving here I have had problems with getting an internet connection.. I was just wondering if there was anything I could do? As I am not able to just network provider as I'm still in a contract until 2022!! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Lauren14 

Check for issues here O2 Service Status

More help here Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Lauren14
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have checked the network status and other things but according to that I shouldn't be having any issues with my internet.. think I will just give o2 a call tomorrow to see if they can figure out a solution for me.. thankyou anyway 

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can also report the issue by downloading the My Network app and you will get a response from them once they have investigated it

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Lauren14 

Try switching phone to 3g as that is sometimes faster if the network is busy in your area.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5