Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Signal For Past Few Days

LeMansIndy500
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m currently abroad and haven’t had any phone signal for the last 3 days. I’ve turned my phone off and on multiple times and sometimes it brings back signal, however, I then lose it within an hour again. Are any of the gurus able to help as I’m currently relying on there being Wi-Fi wherever I go to be able to keep in touch with friends and family back home?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@LeMansIndy500 

You don't say where you are abroad but we always recommend searching manually for another network.

Also, you could take your sim out of the phone, clean it gently and reinsert, then reboot the phone.

It's probably a mast problem where you are, so until it's fixed, there is nothing else to offer really.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

LeMansIndy500
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m in Greece at minute. I’ve searched manually for a network and the only one is Cosmote. When I select it I still have no service.

Again, when I restarted the phone I had signal (albeit with 3G) but at some point between now and my last post it has dropped again. Because of that, could it be a mast problem or does it sound more like an issue with my phone? I had signal for the first 3 weeks here and it’s only now that it’s started playing up.
Message 3 of 6

LeMansIndy500
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Further from my last. I’ve been able to manually search for 3 networks; Cosmote, Vodafone GR and Wind GR. All of them have still come back with No Service.
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@LeMansIndy500 

Use Skype to call customer service to check your account for any issues. 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi @LeMansIndy500 did you get this sorted?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6