Did you mean: 

Address not recognised

jk78901
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi.

I'm hoping someone from o2 can pick this up.

I have moved house and my address is now not recognised. I've been trying to get hold of customer services for days, who I was advised to speak to by sales. I understand that you need to manually update new addresses in the system. Please can someone help - or I won't be able to renew or buy new contracts with o2 as I will fail the credit check because my address with o2 will not match the bank! 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

HHi
We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
i
We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 3

Filomena
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, i had a similar problem. Customer services "computer says no" approach had me speaking to loads of teams and about 7 different calls. Eventually they sent me into a store, which was the advice that i saw on O2 Community. The store said they cant do anything different to what you can do on your computer at home. So if your address isnt showing up, you have to deal with Royal Mail first or else take out a o2 business contract. Loads of threads on this issue but no one ever concludes and o2 end up private messaging people so the answers are not public. in short, they cant help. get a business contract or go with another provider at least until your address is registered with royal mail.

Message 3 of 3