New to O2
New to O2? Get information, help and support for new customers here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the New to O2 board!

Hey everyone, Welcome to the New to O2 board! If you're a new O2 customer looking for help getting setup and taking advantage of the benefits of being an O2 customer or if you've been with us for a while and need some assistance with a particular que...

NewO2.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to O2!

Hello everyone, We'd like to officially welcome to you to the O2 network! If you're a new customer or have returned to O2 after a few years with a different network provider there is a lot if information to digest so we've put together this handy wel...

NewO2.png FAQBanner.gif New to O₂ Confetti (1).gif
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why O2? Tap here to find out

You may be weighing up your options of which network to join or move to, reviewing who offers the best value for your money, or if you're an existing customer you may be wondering if you should upgrade or check out other options. Well, we're here to ...

Volt.png VoltBens.png Priority.png AirtimeRewards.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Mobile to O2. All you need to know

What's happening?As you'll likely already be aware, Virgin Media and O2 merged in June 2021 creating the UK’s largest telecoms challenger with award-winning mobile services and the fastest widely available broadband in the market all under one roof. ...

FAQBanner.gif O2bill_06d9bd0e6e.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 55 replies
  • 1 kudos

What's the O2 community and how to get started?

Hi everyone,Welcome to the O2 Community! This is a great place to ask for and share advice on anything relating to O2 or your device. You can join fantastic discussions (on or off-topic ), and help O2 improve by providing feedback. If you're feeling ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! App not suitable for my handset

  Hi my son has recommended me to change my phone network from Asia to 02 which I was going to; That was until I went to register and top up my payment card details etc. Upon logging on and making a account I was redirected to the Playstore were I co...

Screenshot_2023-04-27-13-44-29.png Screenshot_2023-04-27-13-40-52.png

Resolved! How to remove my extra billing

I want to remove my extra charge which is Amazon Prime VideoI did not subscribe on this!

No line

you have failed to connect my husband for over 10 days, no line, no porting. No one taking ownership to fix it. Empty promises. Am now contacting bbc as o2 think acceptable to leave me, having been diagnosed with a brain tumour, unable to contact my ...

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4g

Hi All, I just joined O2 at the weekend and have a question about getting my Samsung watch 4g watch up and running again.Why is it so hard to actually speak to someone? And when I do speak to someone they don't have a clue, they supposedly sent me to...

Bigbad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage not working

Hi, I recently changed to o2 and wanted to keep my number from a previous contract. It had been working fine until a week ago. I can no longer receive iMessages only texts.

Bethany99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the New to O2 board!

Hey everyone, Welcome to the New to O2 board! If you're a new O2 customer looking for help getting setup and taking advantage of the benefits of being an O2 customer or if you've been with us for a while and need some assistance with a particular que...

NewO2.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hi I'm just wondering if someone can tell me when My order will be ready for collection reason I'm asking is my contract with Vodafone expired and now I'm paying full rates, delivery on Saturday was cancelled so if you can please chase that for me th...

KK888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Just installed new path SIM BUT PHONE won’t send text to 21300 as instructed says no service when I try to top up

Ezzer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

When is my sim coming