New to O2
New to O2? Get information, help and support for new customers here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the New to O2 board!

Hey everyone, Welcome to the New to O2 board! If you're a new O2 customer looking for help getting setup and taking advantage of the benefits of being an O2 customer or if you've been with us for a while and need some assistance with a particular que...

NewO2.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to O2!

Hello everyone, We'd like to officially welcome to you to the O2 network! If you're a new customer or have returned to O2 after a few years with a different network provider there is a lot if information to digest so we've put together this handy wel...

NewO2.png FAQBanner.gif New to O₂ Confetti (1).gif
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why O2? Tap here to find out

You may be weighing up your options of which network to join or move to, reviewing who offers the best value for your money, or if you're an existing customer you may be wondering if you should upgrade or check out other options. Well, we're here to ...

Volt.png VoltBens.png Priority.png AirtimeRewards.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Mobile to O2. All you need to know

What's happening?As you'll likely already be aware, Virgin Media and O2 merged in June 2021 creating the UK’s largest telecoms challenger with award-winning mobile services and the fastest widely available broadband in the market all under one roof. ...

FAQBanner.gif O2bill_06d9bd0e6e.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 55 replies
  • 1 kudos

What's the O2 community and how to get started?

Hi everyone,Welcome to the O2 Community! This is a great place to ask for and share advice on anything relating to O2 or your device. You can join fantastic discussions (on or off-topic ), and help O2 improve by providing feedback. If you're feeling ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

After speaking with virgin media on April 24th, it was arranged that I would receive a SIM for £5 a month with the package we wanted. The advisor took all my details for a monthly direct debit and im yet to receive my SIM card. I was advised I would ...

2e0ALS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

I have received my new sim and gave you my PAC number when I signed up but my account is showing a different number. How do I get my old number back?

Glenn3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change My O2 avatar?

Hi,Hopefully someone can help me out here.Please can you tell me how I can change the avatar in the red circle (I can change the one in the green circle without issue)The one in red seems to have been erroneously pulled from my old O2 account (used a...

IMG_20230430_220815.jpg

Resolved! Activating sim

So 48 hours ago I bought a sim and tried to set it up, the app says to wait 48 hours so I did and it still hasn't activate

Resolved! If I don’t pick up my click and collect?

I made a click n collect order on Friday evening and item said it was available to collect in store on that day. It’s Sunday and I still haven’t had any confirmation it’s ready to collect. Rang the store and they said they have nothing on their syste...

CJ7943 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 account

I bought a phone from the O2 store over a week ago and my O2 account doesn’t seem to exist? I can’t log into an app and there is a weird email which I don’t own.

Resolved! a new joiner

Hi. I bought sim card for 10 pounds. I ve just activated it. Why is zero on my account?

Verg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't top up

I can't top up card. I get to payment then it won't go through

Dillon89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos