New to O2
New to O2? Get information, help and support for new customers here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the New to O2 board!

Hey everyone, Welcome to the New to O2 board! If you're a new O2 customer looking for help getting setup and taking advantage of the benefits of being an O2 customer or if you've been with us for a while and need some assistance with a particular que...

NewO2.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to O2!

Hello everyone, We'd like to officially welcome to you to the O2 network! If you're a new customer or have returned to O2 after a few years with a different network provider there is a lot if information to digest so we've put together this handy wel...

NewO2.png FAQBanner.gif New to O₂ Confetti (1).gif
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Call waiting

Hello, ported number to O2 from Lebara (Vodafone), everything working fine except call waiting, its enabled on my phone one plus nord CE5G and worked when I was with Vodafone, any ideas how to resolve. O2 customer services couldnt resolve the problem...

David64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First bill

Have first bill even though my existing number not yet transferred. Bill for less than month exceeds monthly charge, why ?

Mrevilc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! billing

why is my first bill more than my tarrif even though I have not used the phone

Iraida by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Second phone number not transferred from Virgin

I had two phones registered in my name with Virgin (one mine, the other my wife's). I received two letters from Virgin about the transfer, but only one number was sent the Welcome to O2 text. My account is now set up and I successfully changed the de...

Resolved! Galaxy book2 go

Does any one know if the galaxy2 go can be connected to WiFi 

Bill20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data

When I up graded my Virgin Media package, I was informed that I would get 4Gb of data on my phone however looking at my O2 account it states that I am only getting 2Gb, why?

Mgb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling has stopped

I have just been moved from Virgin to O2 and was pleased to notice I could make calls over WiFi as the mobile signal was, and still is, rubbish.However, since Wednesday, I have been unable to call over WiFi and can't see how to activate it.I have a M...

Kim19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail error texts from O2

I'm new to O2, got migrated from Virgin Media. I am now getting daily texts from O2 saying "Sorry, your number doesn't support Visual Voicemail, so we can't set it up yet. Please contact your service provider for help."I've never used, not need Visua...

DC1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos