New to O2
New to O2? Get information, help and support for new customers here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the New to O2 board!

Hey everyone, Welcome to the New to O2 board! If you're a new O2 customer looking for help getting setup and taking advantage of the benefits of being an O2 customer or if you've been with us for a while and need some assistance with a particular que...

NewO2.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to O2!

Hello everyone, We'd like to officially welcome to you to the O2 network! If you're a new customer or have returned to O2 after a few years with a different network provider there is a lot if information to digest so we've put together this handy wel...

NewO2.png FAQBanner.gif New to O₂ Confetti (1).gif
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why O2? Tap here to find out

You may be weighing up your options of which network to join or move to, reviewing who offers the best value for your money, or if you're an existing customer you may be wondering if you should upgrade or check out other options. Well, we're here to ...

Volt.png VoltBens.png Priority.png AirtimeRewards.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Mobile to O2. All you need to know

What's happening?As you'll likely already be aware, Virgin Media and O2 merged in June 2021 creating the UK’s largest telecoms challenger with award-winning mobile services and the fastest widely available broadband in the market all under one roof. ...

FAQBanner.gif O2bill_06d9bd0e6e.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 55 replies
  • 1 kudos

What's the O2 community and how to get started?

Hi everyone,Welcome to the O2 Community! This is a great place to ask for and share advice on anything relating to O2 or your device. You can join fantastic discussions (on or off-topic ), and help O2 improve by providing feedback. If you're feeling ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Package details

Got my sim but not used yet as package and O2 data shows 5Gb of data but my Virgin contract and package details was based on and described / confirms showing 10Gb, please can you check and advise as I agreed based on 10Gb to replace my current provid...

MWK911 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I just inserted my sim to my new phone. The phone hasn’t transferred to my old number. Please help.

account

i’ve just upgraded phone and have to use and esim because the phones american. but i didn’t have an account with my o2 because, three days ago i created an account but whenever i sign onto the app it says i have to wait 48 hours for it to be created?...

lol2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming

Can I use WhatsApp with my 02 sim when I’m in eu countries 

Roy100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple switching texts daily

Hi,I joined o2 last week and transferred my old number on Tuesday 27th.Since 7:30 wednesday morning I have been receiving the same text several times a day, telling me my switch date is 27/06/23 and to switch my phone off till 6pm.How do I stop these...

pm71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep getting this text from O2

My number has already ported, and the message didn't come until AFTER the port. Now I get it 4 times a day

____rdaj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! virgin to o2

I have got three numbers on my account and when I click on one of them is showing page 'it looks like something's gone wrong'.Another problem is safe options which are blocking internet content, when 18+ is off.

Leche by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 App

It’s been longer than 48 hours and I still can’t get into my account 

Reef by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! moved from virgin to 02

I was with virgin but have been moved over on to 02, I have received emails to say that my contract will be ending with virgin and will be swapping over on to 02, it also stated that I would be getting a new sim, as of this time I have only received ...

sue389 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos