Welcome to the New to O2 board!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

NewO2.png

Hey everyone, 

Welcome to the New to O2 board! If you're a new O2 customer looking for help getting setup and taking advantage of the benefits of being an O2 customer or if you've been with us for a while and need some assistance with a particular query then this is the board for you! 

New to O2? 

If you're a new O2 customer or have just migrated in from another network then we would recommend taking a read through our Welcome to O2 topic where you will find all the information you need to get started as a new O2 customer. If you're one of the Virgin Media customers who are moving over to the O2 network then have a read of this blog for all the details on what's happening, why it's happening and what it means for you as a customer. For details of the many benefits of being an O2 customer, this topic will give you all the info you need.  

Frequently asked questions 

If you still have questions after looking over the information provided so far then check out this handy list of FAQ's which covers the most common questions that O2 customers have. In addition we also have a fantastic library of guides created right here on the community by our members! 

Join the community! 

Finally, as you've found yourself here on the O2 community why not consider registering and becoming a community member! This is a great place to ask for and share advice on anything relating to O2 or your device. You can join fantastic discussions (on or off-topic), and help O2 improve by providing feedback. If you're feeling inspired, you can even create a how-to guide or write a review of your latest device! For more information about the benefits of joining the community have a look at this topic.  

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123004 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Martin-O2 

Great info. Does it need a hashtag?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Cass2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi I have made an order about an hour ago and accidentally picked the wrong colour what can I do to change this as it Sunday before it’s here tomorrow thank you 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144486 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

You can't do anything until 8.00am @Cass2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 123004 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Cass2 

Nothing unfortunately. Customer services are closed now. You need to return the phone when it arrives (if you aren't happy with the colour) and request another one when O2 receive yours back.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returning-your-device 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5